[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do smart and pretty black girls waste themselves on black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: tracee_bu.jpg (63 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
tracee_bu.jpg
63 KB, 357x357
Who do smart and pretty black girls waste themselves on black guys?

The cute black girls should be reserved for white men
>>
>smart black girls

Anon, that's a contradiction.
>>
>>28806242
Yeah, that's pretty funny man
>>
>>28806208
>smart
>pretty
>black
>girls
Pick two
>>
>>28806208
Most are. The challenge is that they're conditioned since at least the 1980s and formalized black power and calling ghetto culture "black culture" to feel guilty about their attraction to the dominant, culturally accepted, successful men they see (read: white).

If you can find one of the many that can overcome their guilt that's great, but you can't just pull one out of black culture. Look in universities, libraries, art museums, nice neighborhoods, bars that don't have dance floors or strippers. Places they wouldn't be if they hadn't already started questioning the values of their upbringing.
>>
>>28806242
Anon....

https://www.freespeech.org/video/report-black-women-have-become-most-educated-group-us
>>
>>28806208
black women are the most cucked group in america and yet they still remain almost 100% loyal to black men. its weird
>>
>>28806672
That's because by and large black women are extremely ugly. They aren't in interracial relationships either because they aren't capable of attracting any other race or because they believe they wouldn't be capable of doing so and don't try. That's why whenever a black woman does manage to lock down a non-black man it's like winning the lottery for them. At least half the "my interracial relationship" videos on youtube are black women with some sort of non-black man even though black woman/non-black man is an uncommon racial pairing. They show it off because it basically proves that they're one of the 1/1000 black women who can actually manage to be considered attractive by anyone other than black men.
>>
>>28806672
>Data shows black women are most educated group
>only numbers actually given just show that black women are marginally more likely to get degrees than black men
>no comparison to other races
Nice meme
Niggers gonna nog
>>
>>28806836
Wrong reply
Was meant to be to
>>28806614
>>
>>28806208
There is no such thing as a smart and pretty black girl all of them hairhatts have terrible personalities and look like fucking men black women are shit.
The only true shame is black men not being with a white girl she will be pretty, loving, and a excellent mother to his future children.
>>
File: meme.png (944 KB, 543x748) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
944 KB, 543x748
>>28806672
>The cute black girls should be reserved for white men
>implying they'll give up their masculine, 6'2, drug-dealer boyfriends for some puny lil' whiteboi that's addicted to chinese cartoons
Even if you do score a cute black chick, she'll still suck you for an alpha thugged Tyrone.
How are you mates going to deal with all of the psycho-thugs waiting to rob you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx2kCe1s0MQ

Imagine you get held at gunpoint for yo' whip, your 'skrilla', your etc, and 10 hours later you get a snapchat video like this sent to you, how do you deal boyos? Would you shit your pants at the sight of this scary looking giga-nigga? Would you be able to live life like a ghetto video game where gang bosses are waiting to kill and extort you 24/7? This happens everyday to your typical Tyrone.
>>
>>28806672

When something, or someone is extremely undesirable of course they'll cling to whatever gives them a chance.
>>
this thread is proof black women are the true robots of this world. hated by everyone, i want off this ride. i did nothing to deserve this
>>
>>28807649
I love nigger pussy. The darker the better.
>>
>>28806614
Those retards are just as falseflagging as pol.
The study simply says that black women are graduating more often than black men, it's even written in the goddamn article itself.
Despite affirmative action Caucasians are still the most educated group in the US.
>>
>>28807977
Behind Asian, African and Arab immigrants, of course.
>>
>>28806944
What's up with black men filming themselves in their cars and uploading it to youtube?
Don't they have a home?
Are they trying to show off with their shitty Honda from the early 2000s?
>>
>>28806208
Because white robots are worthless.
>>
>>28808010
>implying they didn't just strong-arm rob a multi-millionaire
>implying they uploaded the video to YouTube and not Instagram in an attempt to extort said multi-millionaire

Pleb.
>>
>>28807995
I did a quick Google check and the most educated ethnic group in the US are Nigerian Americans, less than 1% of the whole population are part of this minority.
The success stems from many Nigerian professionals fleeing the land in the past as well as a Nigerian culture which emphasizes education and wealth.
>>
File: 1426634438208.jpg (1 MB, 1331x1331) Image search: [Google]
1426634438208.jpg
1 MB, 1331x1331
>HAPA with white male testosterone and black female estrogen

don't do this
>>
All niggers should be castrated at birth.
>>
>>28808102
>the most != the only

Yeah, and behind them are a hoard of other well-educated African, Arab and Asian ethnicities. Guess you didn't research enough, Cletus, no wonder immigrants out perform you.
>>
>>28808136
>Just blow up the planet and start over

FTFY
>>
>>28808066
I don't even begin to understand your train of thought. Then again I didn't understand that video either.
I'm from central Europe and in my country there are some African immigrants which are able to speak the local language more fluently after 4 years of being here than any hoodrat you can watch on Youtube or Instagram.
>>
>>28808183
These are African Americans m8.
African immigrants are usually well-educated and don't have to resort to crime.
>>
>>28808154
Your point being?
There are still more Caucasian graduates than in any other ethnical group in a country that is far more culturally diverse than any country in Europe.
>>
File: btfo bakkaball americans.jpg (18 KB, 640x223) Image search: [Google]
btfo bakkaball americans.jpg
18 KB, 640x223
>>28808222
70% of the population has more physical graduates? *gasps* Nooooooo.

Ofcourse they do 'tard, but that doesn't mean shit if we calculate the ratio of graduates relative to the demographics size .
Native Whites lag far behind immigrants in higher education rates and that's all that matters.
Sorry.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.