[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever know a cool Chad? A Chad that even you liked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 5026674-5680227777-tumbl.jpg (104 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
5026674-5680227777-tumbl.jpg
104 KB, 500x750
Did you ever know a cool Chad? A Chad that even you liked?
>>
File: 1464076913246.jpg (56 KB, 682x494) Image search: [Google]
1464076913246.jpg
56 KB, 682x494
i've met some really respectable Chads, they didn't gain any of their credit by being douchebags instead they got it by being honorable and friendly people

but the bad chads outweigh the good chads, it's just human nature I guess
>>
I have a few friends that /r9k/ would consider to be Chads.

Hanging out with them is fun, but ultimately tiring. I have to put on a facade of being a normal person, with normie interests and normie experiences. But I have no choice. I have to become a normie, and hanging out with Chads is the best way to do that.
>>
I met a guy who met and looked like a total chad, but did have legitimately serious problems with anxiety and depression. He's one of the most charismatic people I've ever met. I've still never beaten him in chess.
>>
>>28805801
This. I knew two Chads. Both were popular because they were fit, sporty, and charismatic. However, one was a nice guy who respected everyone. Occasionally he'd talk to me about gunpla and offer to involve me in his sports stuff. I didn't want to, but the gesture is appreciable. The other one was a huge prick who would make fun of and target people.
>>
>>28805778
Yes, he shifted the group conversation towards me even though he could have just talked to girls all night.
I didn't blow it, eventually shifted the conversation towards more interesting people, and made some temporary friends. It felt pretty good.
>>
Yes.
One of the guys I played videogames with in high school went on to join the special forces and is now the highest tier chad you could imagine.
He seems really happy with his life and I'm glad for him because he's a good dude.
>>
>>28805778
The head Chad of my class in high school for like 6 years and me were on pretty good terms.
>>
In my experience, Chads are nice, but they're pretty boring and shallow. They don't really have a lot of interesting thoughts to share, but it's okay for them since they're obviously doing fine.
>>
>>28805778
Yeah, I know one. He's a good guy, though sometimes it hurt a bit to see him moving forwards and upward while I just kinda stayed small and...well not ugly but not particularly attractive either just sorta there

He read my scripts for a while, so I'm thankful for that at least.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.