[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup faggots q3243254
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1464020316248.jpg (400 KB, 1620x599) Image search: [Google]
1464020316248.jpg
400 KB, 1620x599
sup faggots

q3243254
>>
underrated thread.

vr fantasies are, much like games, a way for society to make you a beta cuck.
>>
>>28805697
Aren't they more a way to get away from society?
>>
>>28806811

the usual reason someone wants to get away from society is they simply cannot compete. That basically defines cuck.

the other reason, is existential horror. In that case, it's your own mind cucking you. You thought there was more to life than the fleeting time we have on earth, more substance than fueling your biological needs. Get fucked, cuck. Sob your tears into the pillow you'll be biting later in the night.
>>
>>28807131
you sound like a spook desu
>>
>>28807377

like, a black person?
>>
>>28807526
much much worse than that i'm afraid
>>
>>28807893

k, brah.
>>
>>28807131
>than fueling your biological needs.
found the normie future cuck
>>
>>28808060
just go back eating the pussy of the few girls who notice you, you know you live for this.
>>
>>28808125

lel. I'm a 37 yo khhv, also a neet.

get fucked. I've already gone through the abyss and now see clearly.

life is truly pointless, yet is also truly deep and profound. Chad and Stacy may have a better intuitive understanding of that without years of robot tier angst.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.