[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME ROBOTS. I made a Tinder a few days ago and I got 11 matches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (16 KB, 640x241) Image search: [Google]
1.png
16 KB, 640x241
HELP ME ROBOTS. I made a Tinder a few days ago and I got 11 matches already. I unmatched one and one unmatched me (I hadn't talked to either of them) leaving 9, and I haven't messaged any of the 9 but two messaged me. I haven't even read the messages because I don't want them to think I read the messages and am taking a long time to reply (idk if it tells them when I open a message). Idk how to into conversation, idk how to talk to girls, WTF DO I DO?
>inb4anhero

Also my profile is basically a troll profile, it has pics of me wearing a Sith robe and pictures of me lightsaber dueling, and the bio just says I'm a Sith lord looking for a Sith apprentice and it says the Sith code.
Yes, I'm completely serious.

Now wtf do I do?
>>
Post pics of your profile and matches
>>
File: 1.png (489 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
1.png
489 KB, 960x854
Here is my profile btw
>>
>>28804586
Yes this.

>>28804604
Oh wow, kek'd. Pretty gud OP amazed you actually got matches. I'm sure the msgs are jokes though, no one would respond seriously to that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-57-23.png (149 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-21-57-23.png
149 KB, 480x854
Matches. Original content
>>
>>28804675
their bots.
>>
File: yxyfKAC.png (155 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
yxyfKAC.png
155 KB, 480x854
>>28804710
Oh I didn't even pay attention to the fact that they said the same thing. lulz
>>
Of the 7 presumably non-bots that haven't messaged me, which one should I message and what should I say, robots?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.