[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are actual KVs? KHVs? How many of you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 1460793019401.webm (909 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460793019401.webm
909 KB, 500x500
How many of you are actual KVs? KHVs? How many of you actually get mad when you see people together in the streets or when you think of all the socially well-adjusted people having sex? How many of you get legitimately uncomfortable with the idea of interracial sex and relationships? Homosexual relationships? No trolls.

Webm unrelated.
>>
I have a gf of 3 years and I still hate seeing other couples, interracial couples, and normies in general.

Fags are okay I guess.
>>
>>28804463
>Gross obese whale

What?
>>
What a fat, disgusting whore. She literally looks like a pig.
>>
>>28804463
ive benis'd 4 of them now and i still think white girls fucking blacks is gross

unless they're the robot type of blacks that post their pictures here, like skinny, wearing flannel shirts and glasses etc
>>
I've never talked to a girl, minus family if you count yes and no type stuff(no actual conversation), yet alone all that other shit.
I'm 23 in October.
>>
>>28804463
>khv
>doesn't bother me. It has nothing to do with me x 3.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>28804569
Well co workers too, they are old 40+ mexican women though. I work in a kitchen half of them dont speak english.
>>
>>28804463
KV. I don't get mad seeing other people together, sometimes a little bit sad, but that's about it. Usually I don't really care. And I definitely don't care about homosexual or interracial relationships I'm mixed myself
>>
>>28804463
not kv or khv but im a virgin dont get mad when i see normal people that have sex frequently but i do think theyre kinda gross and almost lower than me. Interracial sex is gross and homos are gross but idgaf if youre gay as long as i dont know.
>>
>>28804463
Alexis Breakfast
>>
>>28804463
how to get a gf with an ass like this when chad constantly preys on them?
>>
File: JAYPEG.jpg (77 KB, 397x591) Image search: [Google]
JAYPEG.jpg
77 KB, 397x591
who dis girl is
>>
God damn, Alexis Texas blew up!
>>
>>28804783
Some fat pig anon. Some fat pig.
>>
>>28804829
why is my benis so hard
>>
>>28804463
>>28804463
I'm a KHV. I'd like to say I'm not incel, but I've had two crushes though both times (and even today) I avoid women due to my mother and my father.
>>
>>28804463
have had sex but still khv

she cheated on me two weeks into us actually going out after a year of sexting and shit
>>
>>28804569
Cool dude what day? 23 on 10/10 myself. Sometimes I get bothered by interracial couples but then I get over it cause it doesn't affect me. One of my previous gf was black
>>
File: 1461616340610.jpg (520 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461616340610.jpg
520 KB, 1500x1500
>>28804463
>Tfw make threads complaining about being a 24 year old khv
>Have actually had sex with 21 women
>>
>>28804463
I'm a KHV, I just get more sad when I see normies together more than anything. The idea that I'll just never no what it feels like to be loved kills me
>>
>>28804463
>How many of you are actual KVs? KHVs?
KHHV, 20 years old. 21 this October.

>How many of you actually get mad when you see people together in the streets or when you think of all the socially well-adjusted people having sex?
The thing that get me the most is when we do thing as a family and my sister brings her boyfriend along. She has him and my parents have each other while I am the odd one out. No one to take pictures with. No one to carry across a puddle. No one to hold hands with.

>How many of you get legitimately uncomfortable with the idea of interracial sex and relationships?
The only female that I have confirmation of liking me wasn't white like me. She was a nice girl and I would be lying if I said I didn't like her a bit too. If I was a braver man I would have jumped on it, but I didn't instead I left her in a state of limbo. I feel really bad about that...

>Homosexual relationships?
It's not the way I roll, but it doesn't harm me.
>>
Interracial is absolutely disgusting. There's also medical evidence that makes biracial children more likely to inherit race-borne traits such as sickle cell anemia. Fucking degenerates.

I don't really have a problem with homosexual relationships because I'm attracted to traps.
>>
>>28804463
I'm half black half white, so i have problem with interracial, But i do hate women. I'm bi too so i have no problems with homosex.

But I am a true KHV, and i do hate promiscuity and most peoples relationships. maily because they are based on things i simply cant achieve
>>
>How many of you are actual KVs? KHVs? How many of you actually get mad when you see people together in the streets or when you think of all the socially well-adjusted people having sex?

That's me

>How many of you get legitimately uncomfortable with the idea of interracial sex and relationships? Homosexual relationships?
I don't care about these things

Why do you ask, OP?
>>
File: universe pepe4.png (603 KB, 629x481) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe4.png
603 KB, 629x481
>hkv
>tfw going to be 26 in a few days
>>
File: 1452309153425.jpg (979 KB, 2240x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452309153425.jpg
979 KB, 2240x1600
22 KHV.
I'm not bothered by others having relationships.
>>
>>28804463
All of this, except I'm not a kv if you count kissing a fat girl at a party in high school
>>
I hate fat people. Didn't read the thread.
>>
I fucked two girls. One white, one black. I do not like to see white girls with black guys, I love seeing black girls with white guys. Fuck all niggers.
>>
actual khv wizard living the life.
I don't get mad. I do realize how alone I am though, which is why I don't go out. You don't feel alone unless you know others aren't alone.
I don't care. People do whatever they want. I am not an autist
>>
Khv, I've hugged and cuddled a girl though. 26 years old. I don't get mad at all, maybe when I was younger. It is pretty mind blowing to me though just how ez it is for most people to get sex and dates. Interracial relationships are totally fine, shit. Gays are fine too.

Also even though I'm a kV right now I feel like I'm going to break through soon :)
>>
>>28804463
WHITE! WHALE! HOLY! GRAIL!

Orig
>>
>>28805253
I think it's cute and it makes me happy

unless I think the girl is hot and the guy is ugly. Then it makes me mad
>>
>>28804463
i'm a 29yo khv

i don't get mad at all at anyone else having sex, only myself for not being a normie.
>>
File: 1447099962657.gif (988 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447099962657.gif
988 KB, 500x281
>>28804463

I'm subhuman garbage. Not once have I ever been so conceited as to think I'm worthy of another person's affection, and I don't understand how others can be so damn full of themselves, but they are, and for that I'm happy for them.
It genuinely makes me happy when people find eachother, but it's not something I'll ever have. I think at best maybe when I'm 50 or so, if the tech is good enough, I'll have a little robot companion.
>>
Is there no sauce on the whale
>>
KV here.
Seeing a couple kissing, hugging, being happy make me somewhat sad, but when I see my oneitis with her bf it crushes me inside and I have to go do something else to get my mind off it
>>
>>28806110
Did you just turn 13 or something?
>>
>>28806171
No i want to masturbate
>>
>>28806046
>>28806141
i feel both these things on a daily basis sometimes hourly

am i depressed
>>
>>28804463
>How many of you are actual KVs? KHVs?
I'm a KHV
> How many of you actually get mad when you see people together in the streets or when you think of all the socially well-adjusted people having sex?
I try not to think about it
>How many of you get legitimately uncomfortable with the idea of interracial sex and relationships?
Very
Homosexual relationships?
Mostly
>>
I don't know how many here are truly KV, but I imagine it's less than it used to be.

I'm only a KV (handholdless, though, as I assume handshakes do not count) because I was hugged against my will twice in my life.

I don't care about seeing others in relationships.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.