[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5000 beta redditors fell for the college meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
5000 beta redditors fell for the college meme
>>
>>28804444
At least they actually have jobs, basement dweller.
>>
>>28804444
>Raking the leaves while they're still in the tree
>>
>>28804736

He's clearly knocking the trash out of the tree limbs idiot.
>>
>>28804736
Last I checked they still had universities in Poland.
>>
>>28804753
>He's clearly knocking the trash out of the tree limbs idiot.
This.
>>
>>28804753
I see what you did there

Bloc for the robit
>>
>>28804736

Jesus christ, lol

Originalpost
>>
>>28804444
These days rebbitors are all about the "muh trades!" meme. As if any of them could handle the backbreaking work involved with trades for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>28804444
No one noticed your quads, just letting you know I did
>>
>college
i'm like 5,000% sure i'm going to go to school for culinary. i'm good on a line, i'm comfortable there and i don't mind kitchen heat as long as i get the work, all i have to do is save the money for school.
it's one of those things that i didn't choose, life is kinda just directing me towards it the further i go.
>>
>>28804864
Watch out m8, being a cook is a brutal job.
>>
>not going to college
Go to a trade school at least.
If you want a real job that won't be replaced by automation in 5 years you need a degree (in a non-meme field). People complaining about student debt and not finding a job have themselves to blame for being liberal arts majors.
>>
>>28804444
>>28804693
Landscaping jobs are needed almost anywhere and they can get fat contracts if your company wins a bid for something like a high school or a government building
>>
File: educated black woman.jpg (111 KB, 750x780) Image search: [Google]
educated black woman.jpg
111 KB, 750x780
>>28804444
maybe when you get your degree in transgendered african women's cultural studies and then expect the federal government to pay for your loans
>>
>>28805154
if by educated they mean "took a class at community college once" last I remember kikes and chinks were still doing the best at graduation rates
>>
>>28804864
>i'm like 5,000% sure i'm going to go to school for culinary
sorry anon, but culinary school doesn't really mean much of anything. hashbrowns are hashbrowns whether you wave your special papers over them or not.
>>
>>28805233
black women are like sacred cows for sjws idk why. probably double whammy on the oppression scale.

everything they do is glorified by the tumblr/buzzfeed crowd
>>
>>28805233
they mean having gone to college. a black woman with a 2.0 gpa can get PAID to go to college just because she's black and female
>>
>>28804814
>trade
>backbreaking work

Not every blue-collar position or apprenticeship is grueling, dipshit.
>>
>>28804444
As if college graduates get unskilled jobs. Those all go to immigrants from Mexico, Guatemala, Burma, Vietnam, and so on.
>>
That's a pretty good cover. My brother just graduated school and he is staying there for a year to work for his school.

Me I worked for a few years after college but totally failed and now I'm a NEET who lives at home.
>>
>>28804444
I did too. Biggest mistake of my life. Luckily I'm self employed, college is the biggest meme ever next to religion.
>>
>>28804444
is because education became inflated, and less jobs became offered. I fell for the college meme as well and graduated with $18k in loans, with that money I could have been paying for my house or even paid off a car, instead I got a piece of paper that says I know how to use google
>>
>>28807639
LOL $18k is nothing holy shit I'm jealous.
>>
>>28807662
its still 18k in loans and money I that I owe, and if you compare it to a private uni than of course its cheap... but i feel like shit when I wasted 18k on a generic public uni where people are getting paid to go to
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>>28804736
Looks like you should've gone to college. My expert training tells me he's raping the tree metaphorically and probably literally with his patriarchal phallic power stick
>>
>>28807639
It's the disappearing middle level jobs
Companies won't cut experienced jobs and entry level jobs are too cheap
So they cut out and lay off the middle level guys
These middle level guys then take entry level and low level positions and bump off the new grads

It's all bullshit and I graduated in CS with decent grades and an internship, but the places I look at say "entry level" but legitimately want 3-5 years exp because they are getting applicants with those qualifications

Capitalism fucked is hard and the bankers that caused all of it are rolling in cash
>>
File: pr43832-600x600-b-p-ffffff.jpg (91 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pr43832-600x600-b-p-ffffff.jpg
91 KB, 600x600
>>28807477
>I worked for a few years after college but totally failed and now I'm a NEET who lives at home.
Me too!
>>
File: 1460484951153.jpg (405 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1460484951153.jpg
405 KB, 640x426
>dyscalculia, just cannot do math, always just cheated and barely passed so college is a waste of time and money
>too scrawny and impatient for trades, also my hands already have carpal tunnel
i didn't choose the NEET life
the NEET life chose me
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.