[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sold yourself to a whore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: masta plox.jpg (417 KB, 2536x2505) Image search: [Google]
masta plox.jpg
417 KB, 2536x2505
Has anyone here sold their virginity to a whore? Was it worth it?

>known grill for a few years and I actually liked her when I first met her
>she treated me like shit and I allowed it to happen because I was (still am) beta
>grill who is a whore who has fucked many guys including men who are much older than her (when she was 15 she was fucking guys in their 20s) is interested in me.
>she keeps touching me and she decided to show me a picture of her ass on her phone
>for years I wanted nothing to do with her because of how she acted in he past
>I have no respect for her because of her for many reasons
>promiscuous lifestyle
>her self confidence is in the gutter
>didn't graduate high school
>bleeding heart liberal and a feminist

I'm still a virgin and I always wanted my first time to be with someone that I love but now that the opportunity has arisen I'm debating whether I should sell my wizard powers to a whore. Anyone else her been in the same boat?
>>
>>28804433
Nice dubs.

I'd be pretty torn. Really what I want is to do it oldskool and meet a girl, become friends, then eventually knock clogs and transition to happily ever after but fuck me I don't know anyone and I'm 25 dude. Twenty Fucking Five.

Flip a coin.
>>
>>28804433
Cool yr jets neckbeard
>>
The only sex I've had has been with prostitutes, I don't know if its worth it I just don't have such a high concept of virginity and chastity as most anons here do, to me is just sex but for the way you talk I guess you shouldn't do it, you'll probably regret it
>>
>>28804508
>there exists a copy of me in the world
How horrifying.
26 in two weeks and still a KV
>>
i did at 23

glad it happened, needed to get that shit over with

no hard feelings about it either
>>
I did some slut at a new school after being there two weeks when I was 16. Regret it heaps.
>>
>>28804433
Even if it feels good, is a few minutes really worth your dignity?
>>
>>28804433
What is going on in that picture?

originalcomment
>>
>>28804433
>total beta
>have no friends
>eat lunch in stairwell
>this whore starts sitting there with me
>invited me to meet some guy with her
>don't wanna be a 3rd wheel but I end up going anyways
>we run into these other 2 whores on the way there
>we meet up with the guy
>turns out he's a manlet and more beta than me
>all the girls start gravitating towards me and sort of fighting for my attention
>keep escalating more and more to compete with each other
>while heading home whore #2 asks me where I'm going
>asks if I'm a virgin
>say yes
>she says "I'm taking that shit"
>go with her and whore #3
No regrets
>>
File: justdoit.jpg (20 KB, 538x359) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.jpg
20 KB, 538x359
>>28804433
dude do it, i lost my virginity to a whore, finally you wont feel like a beta virgin anymore. You can finally say "i fucked someone". Congratulations
>>
>>28804629
Not really sure honestly, some anon posted so I decided to save it for no other reason than it being odd.
>>
>>28804687
>>28804665
>>28804558
Yeah. It's better to just get it out of the way as soon as possible. As long as STDs aren't an issue, there's really no reason not to lose your virginity. Why do you care about it being "special", you sound like a girl. Also your first time is shit usually anyways.
>>
File: FUHUHUCK.jpg (10 KB, 279x280) Image search: [Google]
FUHUHUCK.jpg
10 KB, 279x280
>>28804626
This, this is how I feel, I hated this girl for a while for being a really cunty feminist and now I'm debating whether or not I should ram my dick in her.
>>28804687
>>28804665
I feel like these are how I would feel about it afterwards. If anything I was the one who would end up winning in the end.
>dislike bitch
>fuck her cunt
>leave and never talk to her again
>>
>>28804699
It's really perplexing me for some reason. Initially it seems pretty straight forward: villager is pickpocketing a wizard or monk. But what's that orb encircling him? And I'm not really sure the thing being taken from the wizard/monk is a purse.
>>
File: melting moon.jpg (33 KB, 389x720) Image search: [Google]
melting moon.jpg
33 KB, 389x720
>>28804729
>Also your first time is shit usually anyways.
Sounds reasonable enough, I guess I'm just exercising practice gf 2016
I hope someone else here remembers that
>>
>>28804766
>having sex with a feminist

False rape accusation incoming
>>
>>28804626
I think once you're past 25 any "dignity" left is purely in your mind
>>
File: what.png (161 KB, 615x120) Image search: [Google]
what.png
161 KB, 615x120
>>28804772
Don't suppose anyone here understands what this means?
>>
I made the same mistake OP never give in to these lesser women
>>
>>28804809
She also claims that she hasn't had sex in a year because she was raped. But the funny thing is that she didn't say it like "WAHHHH MUH RAPE"
it was more like, "The last time I had sex was non-consequential I guess" Which seems odd. Maybe it was done in a way where she didn't want it but she wasn't really against it either if that makes any sense.
>>
"sold" is you getting money, numbnuts
>>
>>28804882
>she's been 'raped' before

You're about to stick your dick in crazy; don't do it nigga. Don't be blinded by the thick fog of vagina
>>
>>28804882
consequential =/= consensual
>>
>>28804915
I was using it as more of a broad term for giving up on the happily ever after and pumping and dumping.
>>
File: 0rMQ4gM.png (661 KB, 425x585) Image search: [Google]
0rMQ4gM.png
661 KB, 425x585
>be 2010
>be 17 year old beta cuck
>look up $100 slag on backpage
>call her a few times but be too beta to stick it in her
>look up backpage again
>mfw she is 6 years older but looks like she has nigger aids
>>
I did it. Helped me deal with the anxiety a lot. I can also say I'm not a virgin naturally, which is awesome, but I'd like to be a virgin now that I might get laid properly for the first time.
I wouldn't reached this place without fucking a hooker in the first time, so I don't regret it, but it's obviously cooler to lose it to an actual girl you like.
>>
>>28804433

Happened to me at a massage parlor I was going to for physical therapy following a falling accident at work

>get a prescription for a certified massage therapist in the area
>It's a 30ish looking woman
>Brown hair, pretty figure, not "hot" but attractive
>The treatment is for a lower disk problem
>Hurts like hell while shes doing it, but after she stops feel much better than when I arrived
>"Oh my" I hear in an amused voice
>Realize I got an erection and didn't notice it
>She said later she saw it under the towel by accident
>Thought she was gonna call the police
>She tells me to turn over and take off the towel
>Starts to stroke me
>I'm nervous, she asks if I'm a virgin
>I say yes
>"Don't tell anyone, but not anymore"
>She spends the next 15 minutes riding me slowly
>Tells me to cum whenever I like
>Lets me cum inside her
>Says she never did anything like that with patients before, but had fun

Awkward as fuck for my first time, but she was understanding, enjoyed it as well, and it gave me a huge confidence boost
>>
>>28805526

Although, to be honest, she didn't charge me for the sex after she worked on my back, so not sure if this qualifies.
>>
>>28804433
She is willing to pay you for sex?

Either way, don't do it, sex with someone who you don't love is degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>28805750
>sex with someone who you don't love is degenerate as fuck
For fucks sake, lay off the Disney movies and romcoms for a while anon. They're rotting your brain.
>>
>be 18, couple months away from 19
>got close to having sex a few times, but always pussied out asking her if it was ok (i know cuck ect)
>think fuck it and look on the internet for whores
>find one that looks semi attractive on craigslist
>300gbp for the night
>we talk over sms and arrange a time for her to come to my place
>start drinking a few hours before she turns up
>im probably 1/4 though a bottle of vodka when she turns up and i paid her the money and we both drink
>its nearly midnight and we are both laying on my bed watching pulp fiction because i wanted her to watch it
>she asks when i want to fuck and i get all beta and say something like "whenevers cool"
>she rolls her eyes and fucks off in about an hour

Whores are shit, whoring is their job and they can't even do that right
>>
>>28804629

The circular painting is encased in a square frame and depicts a black-robed, white-bearded elderly man clasping his hands before him. A smaller barefooted man behind him uses a knife to cut the strings to the elderly man's moneypouch. The elderly man appears so lost in thought that he notices neither the theft nor the thorns that lie in his path.[1] A transparent sphere with a cross at its peak encloses the thief[2] A Flemish inscription at the bottom reads:[3]

Om dat de werelt is soe ongetru / Daer om gha ic in den ru
("Because the world is perfidious, I am going into mourning").

The moral suggested by the painting is that such a relinquishment of the world is not possible: one must face up to the world's difficulties, not abandon responsibility for them.

The hooded misanthrope is being robbed by the small figure in the glass ball who is holding his purse. That figure is a symbol of vanity.[4] The symbolism in the painting portrays how impossible it is for his actions to lead to giving up the world. The misanthrope also is walking unaware toward caltrops set for him by the world (cast in his path). He cannot renounce the world as he would wish and he is contrasted with the shepherd in the background, who guards his sheep and who is more virtuous than the misanthrope because of his simple, honourable performance of his duties and his sense of responsibility toward his charges.
>>
>>28806192
I don't like this interpretation.
>>
>>28806260

Dude. I just spent 45 minutes typing that up, I can't believe you said that! D:
>>
>>28804433

Your virginity is not magical. If fucking someone you don't like helps you understand that, well ... lesson learned at the cost of a little humanity.

Probably not the first or last time that'll happen.
>>
>>28805880

I'm actually kind of proud of you.

Stay in that moment where you chose to respect yourself rather than going through with it.
Realize that you made the best choice, and your bitterness against her will disappear.
>>
File: 1462589287970.gif (2 MB, 245x207) Image search: [Google]
1462589287970.gif
2 MB, 245x207
>>28806468
>I'm actually kind of proud of you.

Don't be, i'm just some faggot on the internet
>>
>>28806192
Yeah, but why is the thief encased in a sphere?
>>
>>28804433
if you're still a teenager, lose it to another teen virgin
if you're 20+, just get rid of that shit and move on

I had the opportunity to lose my virginity to my big brother's friend, pic related, when I was 15 and she was 18, but I told her to forget it because I was embarassed that

>she was taller and heavier than me (I only like girls my size or bigger, but I wasn't comfortable with that yet)
>she had been around the block
>she was mixed and I was white

I regret it, in a perfect world we would have done it but I would have still wanted to lose my virginity to a fellow virgin

at 18 I met a qt Dutch girl who was my type at a fair and we ended up on a date a few days later

>kissing her
>she stops and looks at me
>y'know, anon, I've never had sex before
>I laugh
>she gets mad
>I say me neither
>she doesn't believe me at first but I convince her
>she pushes me down
>sits on my face
>rides my dick til I cum
>>
>>28804433
Have you, Anon, ever had that empty loathing feeling after masterbaiting? If you have sex with that WHORE you will SHATTER. Don't give in.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.