[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MBTI robots help, i recently got into mbti and i think im an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464001692374.jpg (13 KB, 235x197) Image search: [Google]
1464001692374.jpg
13 KB, 235x197
MBTI robots help, i recently got into mbti and i think im an infj. All the functions and everything match up perfect but all the profiles and stuff say "they psychic" and "they spooky and mysterious" and whatever and i aint fucks with that, whats a normal people infj
>>
MBTI is a meme you fucking dope. There's nothing substantial to be gained out of knowing it.
>>
>>28804181
Nigga its for fun chill
>>
>>28804137
>got into mbti
what did he mean by this?

this is just a horoscope type thing. you read it and your done. wtf is wrong with you.
>>
GRAND

[BLOX]
>>
>>28804181
But you can meme on the internet.
>>
>>28804181
>>28804240
MBTI itself is not enough knowledge to really know about the personality system itself. Start reading about the functions underlying MBTI and then you will realize MBTI is not some horoscope shit.
>>
>>28804287
It's not quite horoscopes but the truth the fact that it's such a highly contested measurement in a discipline that borders on pseudo-science itself tells you how much stock you can put in it.
>>
>>28804287
>is not some horoscope shit
but at every level that's exactly what it is. the only difference is that you're categorized by how you remember an arbitrary number of habits about yourself.

whether its 16 personality types, or 12, or 2, or 2000, it doesn't matter. the point of this is to entertain you and make you feel less alone or confused about yourself. the shit you're reading is valuable because the person writing it knows how to put words on paper. the "function" underlying mbti is to make someone think about what the writer wants you to think about. there are millions of different programs and tests and cults that use their own interpretation of "personality type" and where you fit in as their driving force in gaining support/clients. MBTI just has had good writers and fewer people using it to control people. Horoscopes are more popular because they are older.
>>
>>28804606
I'll never understand people comparing it to a horoscope. Regardless of how incorrect it is there's a large difference between gaining information from the position of planets and gaining it from basic questions about yourself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.