[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1443254627229.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1443254627229.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
Convince me to kill myself
>>
Kill yourself.

Originaru Comentaru desu~
>>
Temporary pain doesn't make life worth living desu.
>>
If you need someone to convince you, you won't do it ever. Just stop being a pussy. Instead of asking us to convince you, give us a live stream link and prove you're not a bitch
>>
End your life now and you'll be free; you'll never suffer again!

Goodbye, Anon.
>>
If you kill yourself your internet addiction will instantly break and you won't be able to go on /r9k/ or any other cancerous website ever again
>>
Pls do it Anon :^]]]]]
>>
No! You can't tell me what to do!
>>
Whatever you're frightened of involving death, pain or oblivion, it will come to you regardless of when you choose it.
If you die willingly, you can make it as painless, dignified, and comfortable as you can. If you wait for it to sneak up on you, it could be a horrific mangling car accident where cute paramedic girls see your tiny penis, you could spend a year of agony smelling like shit and cancer while you (or someone who loves you) loses a lifetime of savings paying to pump your lungs a little longer.
Do you know what waits ahead?
Your body will begin to degrade and fall apart. However few people close to you will become fewer still- they'll leave you for petty and fickle reasons, or they'll die themselves, leaving blistering holes in your very sense of self.
You're in pain now, pain you could easily end, but if you stick around you'll feel pain that dwarfs what you currently feel.
>>
>>28805186
This anon fucking gets it

>If you die willingly, you can make it as painless, dignified, and comfortable as you can
Especially this.
>>
read some albert camus or mix vinegar and bleach and lock self in restroom
>>
>>28804109
kys yourself to be honest
>>
File: 1464140888385.jpg (8 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1464140888385.jpg
8 KB, 250x196
it's a permanent solution to temporary problems.

how great does that sound?! a permanent solution! sign me up!
>>
>>28804109
Give me a list of all the things in your life that are so joyful to experience that they're worth the suffering you need to go through to stick around and experience them.

>
>>
File: 1463901299039.webm (240 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1463901299039.webm
240 KB, 720x404
Do it anon
You'll have a thousand qts in the afterlife to make love to and cuddle with
>>
File: 1463987282193.jpg (36 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1463987282193.jpg
36 KB, 500x667
Just do it and be free anon anon.
>>
>>28804109

How bout you convince me why you should stay, OP.

Oh wait you can't. Have fun in oblivion and enjoy the infinite peace of the dark
>>
It won't get any better Anon. Infact the rest of your life will just be a slow downhill, and deep in your heart you know that you've been on this downhill for a long time now. And you also know that their is no more uphills, maybe little bumps if your lucky, but it's all downhill. Is it really that wrong to take yourself out of that suffering prematurely?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.