[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so lonely ... I just want to interact with another human
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1464047363314.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464047363314.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
I am so lonely ...
I just want to interact with another human being ...
Why does it not happen naturally?
Why is it so hard to satisfy essential social needs?
>>
Because nobody likes you, and nobody ever will, accept it and move on.
>>
I'll talk to you anon. I won't even ask for more tits
but you should post more if you have them

Why are you lonely? Do you not play online games or have any favorite shows? What does a typical day look like for you?
>>
>>28804017
if you are willing to talk to a dude im in the same boat

i'll leave mt r9k meme kik if you'd like
>>
File: 1464047304940.jpg (1 MB, 2667x4000) Image search: [Google]
1464047304940.jpg
1 MB, 2667x4000
>>28804047
yes I do play lotsa games, and I watch tons of tv shows to fill my days, and sure sometimes I play with friends and on rare occasions I get to see them irl, but it's just not enough. On a typical day I eat the stuff I find in my fridge, I play games and watch stuff, and I fap on cam for some attention.
I feel kinda empty
>>28804049
I would but I don't have kik
>>
>>28804134
Your life sounds a lot like mine minus the fapping on cam and I agree its pretty empty. Have you tried taking up any hobbies? I'm trying to get into motorbiking to fill my time now that I have nothing to do.
>>
File: Z86PDXB.jpg (146 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Z86PDXB.jpg
146 KB, 1024x1024
>>28804236
I started learning programming, but Idk if that really qualifies as a hobby?
Apart from that I'm not really interested in much ..
>>
>>28804017

because you're an idiot and sitting in front of your computer shut off from the world wondering why people don't break out of their lives to entertain you socially

literally go to a bar
literally go to a show
literally go to a fucking museum

go somewhere
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.