[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to make ur beta boyfriend appreciate you more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o1o4xyQNVg1r0maa4o1_250.jpg (15 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1o4xyQNVg1r0maa4o1_250.jpg
15 KB, 220x261
any tips? i feel like this is gonna sound stupid to most of you but since i feel like most of you would appreciate your girlfriend i would ask on how to get his attention. he pisses me off too much for me to beg for his attention, and he doesnt deserve sex with how he's been acting.

all he's been doing lately is smoking pot with his friends and playing games like smash. sure that's cool and all but he never plays with me. i refuse to play moba's with him because he drags me down but we have so many of the same games on steam. i feel seriously neglected, especially since i have literally no friends besides him.
i feel so alone and im even considering whoring myself out online in some cosplays just to get attention, even though it'll just be from sleezy 30 year olds and autistic men.
this is so shitty it probably sounds like bait but i want attention from him other than when he wants sex. i guess i do sort of fit on this board because i don't even know how to interact with my own partner lol. i just.. i don't want to keep him from his friends and his favorite games or control him but i wish he would take time out of his day to /choose/ to spend time with me instead of just coming over for a kiss when his mouth smells like shit after smoking pot and then leaving for hours.
>>
>>28803888
Nice trips.

You can't make people do things.

Get a new dude.

You need to be 18 to post here
>>
How the fuck can you truly love your bf and still give him the label of "beta"?
>>
>>28803888
If you want him to want to spend time with you, you have to be more interesting than a hole to fuck

He spends time with his friends instead of you because they're fun to be around
>>
tell him how you feel and straight up threaten to dump him if he's not gonna act like you're his gf instead of a side like dude needs to know he's gotta eat his veggies not just dessert
>>
FUCK YOU THAT IS MY IMAGE REACTION OP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28804015
baka whiteknights only eat veggies because women told them to
>>
>>28803888

find some friends on your own and not be so dependent on him.

your honesty begets my own.
>>
sigh, you basically need a beta orbiter that gives you attention while your bf dicks off and smokes pot and plays mobas and only hits you up for sex.
>>
>>28803888
As a "beta" guy who's been on the other side of this. You can't. You can make yourself more attractive but that's about it. Work on your makeup and most of all I think hairstyle and how you dress make the biggest difference. I wasn't super attracted to my ex so I wasn't super invested. When she started looking better, I was more interested and all that.

What won't work is what >>28804015
This guy said. At best he'll just listen but not really feel any differently about you. At worst you'll annoy him and he'll decide you're more trouble than you're worth.

When my ex hit me with the guilt trip it didn't make me feel like changing, it just sort of annoyed me.

You can't change how a guy feels about you. We're not like girls, we are much more simple. Looks is basically all that matters.
>>
File: 1459926654529.png (848 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1459926654529.png
848 KB, 1000x600
Ugh OP I have the same exact fucking problem with my bf. It's why I seek out attention from men online. Oh, well, probably that, and my daddy issues and chemical imbalance. Sad, but true. I wouldn't admit it if I weren't anonymous.
>>
>>28803888
OP, this is why you should never do anything besides open relationships. Just accept the fact that people grow apart, and next time have an open relationship so it will be much easier to move on to your next love.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.