[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody fucking like me? I try to be nice funny and friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 1c9.jpg (14 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
14 KB, 500x332
Why does nobody fucking like me? I try to be nice funny and friendly with online shut in groups, but i still get singled out and bullied even though others are way more autistic than i am. Just what the fuck dude?
>>
>>28803872
Be my friend Opie
>>
>>28803996
No dude, honestly im sketch about having friends anymore. Especially from here. I always get fucked.
>>
Fucking bump fuck this shit
>>
>trying
you think chad tries?
NO
he has the FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT genetics that garner respect from his peers without him needing to do as much as utter a word.
>>
>>28803872
>online shut-in groups
These are always filled with normalfags pretending to be robots. They enjoy feeling superior to others. Don't feel bad about yourself.
>>
I kinda know that feel
fucking normies man
>>
>>28804364
Lel

>>28804416
Ive noticed that. Why the fuck dont they go out and have a life or some shit?
>>
>>28803872
>online groups
always a bad idea, iktf
I just avoid any sort of groups now, it always ends shitty.
>>
>>28804860
Why does it always have to end shitty though?
>>
My only real friend was recently taken by the normies and now I have no one, even though I always try to not be an ass. Life sucks, OP
>>
File: 1463870107697.jpg (16 KB, 544x524) Image search: [Google]
1463870107697.jpg
16 KB, 544x524
>too weird for normal people friends
>too sane for online friends
>>
>>28804442
>Ive noticed that. Why the fuck dont they go out and have a life or some shit?

Because they are lazy, and that requires effort or being uncomfortable socializing.
>>
>>28805032
Its not that im too sane for them. Theyre just... Dicks to me for no apparent reason. Just wanna know why, i even just asked one girl and ive asked before they usually just say "its bantz" fuck that though
>>
>>28805261
You're either too sensitive and really can't handle friendly banter or those people really are just kind of crazy.
>>
>>28803872
When you try too hard to be liked it makes people uncomfortable.
>>
>>28805305
They dont "friendly banter" with anyone else though
>>
>>28805315
Thing is i dont even try that hard compared to other people. I talk almost the least in the group and other people are obviously tryhards or straight up autistic. Like wtf? Am i intimidating or something? It cant be that because other people are even more intimidating than me
>>
>>28803872
Don't worry, although we may not seem it, we're all your friends. Those other fucks don't even care about you. You say something and they ignore you. Even when we call you a faggot, at least we notice you. That's how this community works. Now fuck off attention whore, get something original.
>>
>>28805364
Maybe because a lot of them are tryhards who are straight up autistic and see this as the only opportunity of every dominating somebody socially.
>>
>>28805395
Thats why i love you guys and have from day 1, i just wish i could find another community like this in a more fast paced semi personal medium instead of a giant board where things get overlooked and it takes a whole mountain of shit to make things personal. I have one good friend i met from here, but hes busy with the gf a lot and it gets weird when its just us two talking all day
>>
>>28805447
Like for instance today this disabled bitch called me a faggot because some guy was telling a story about some girl he stabbed because she called him a faggot. I was just trying to be nice so i went "yeah i would prolly stab a bitch too" next thing i know she called me a faggot. Im fixing to cut into this bitch about her legs not working fucking bitch deserves it. Fuck. Sorry for the rant, is it me or is this bullshit?
>>
>>28805590
i dont get it. why did she call you a faggot?
>>
>>28805637
I guess because she wanted to. And to make a joke like i wouldnt do shit
>>
>tfw not interesting at all and get ignored in online groups
>>
>>28805731
this. it's why i dont join online groups or have online friends (or any friends).
>>
>>28805731
Better than being "bantzd" everytime you fucking speak.

>>28805862
Dont you guys get lonely or bored? Thats the only reason i do it
>>
I know what you mean, OP. It's fucking exhausting sometimes. The only thing I can do is joke about getting off to it like some masochist. They seem to eat it up.
>>
>>28805907
Maybe you should stop talking to those assholes and find another group.
>>
>>28805907
>lonely
not really lonely. im pretty introverted, so it doesn't bother me much. talking on here and messing around with people in online games is enough for me.
>bored
if i'm bored i'll just come here or play games or something.
>>
>>28805941
im not op, but it sounds like he's been in plenty of groups and is just fed up with people treating him like shit in each one. i dont think he wants to join ANOTHER group.
>>
>>28805941
Honestly ive tried other groups and so far this is the one i seem to get along best in. Maybe it is my fault.

>>28805938
I bet they do. Dont do that to yourself dude. Fucking call them out on their bullshit. I made one eat his words a couple times and ive even started getting better at bantzing myself just from pure fury

>>28805962
>not really lonely. im pretty introverted, so it doesn't bother me much. talking on here and messing around with people in online games is enough for me.

That used to be enough for me until idk it just wasnt. I need someone to talk to every minute of everyday to talk to to distract me from my hellish life.

>if i'm bored i'll just come here or play games or something.

That gets sooooo old though. Like even with people to do it with and talk to some im starting to lose my mind. Plus ive beaten most games i care to even play anymore
>>
>>28806064
Yeah hit the nail on the head
>>
>>28806105
>Dont do that to yourself dude
It's bothered me extra a few times. But I can only really tell them to fuck off. Some of them are just as fucked up as me, if not worse. So I don't know where they get off. I'm not really good at banter at all, and saying something that can be summed up as "no, you" won't do anything.
>>
>>28806204
Yeah im terrible at banter too. It is very difficult to know what to say within the time frame you need to say it. Im just bad at it, idk if im stupid or what because some of the people there are very witty and know what to say pretty much all the time. Are they genuises? Have they just been at this much longer than we have? Fuck man, im fixing to kill myself anyway but this shit boggles my mind.
>>
>>28806265
Maybe they're just reusing old lines that hurt them in the past.
>>
>>28803872
same here idk it's really hard
>>
>>28806352
Maybe i cant even remember that far back to use them like they do though
>>
i am also tired of going into online chats/groups and being ignored. i'm no longer in any skype groups or irc stuff. not sure how everyone in those aren't at each others throats 24/7 yet when nice people come in they get ignored/bullied, makes noooo fucking sense.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.