[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here have an inferiority complex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
Anyone else here have an inferiority complex?
>>
>>28803782
I'll go ahead and say yes.
>>
I have a confusion complex
This probably stems from an inferiority complex
So yes
It's so much easier to say I dindu nuffin and throw my hands up in the air and say I don't know than to do, I don't know, something else
>>
>>28803782
every human being that resides in europe.
>>
I don't know. I don't consider myself inferior to other people, but I certainly hate just about every feature I have.

Don't know how to categorize that.
>>
>>28803782
Slightly narcisistic. At least someone likes me...even if that someone is me.
>>
>>28804358
>I have a confusion complex
you got me looking at some others
god I wish I were optimistic enough to think I could relate to a Jonah Complex at all
>>
>>28803782
>GET SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE
>>
Where in the fuck do you think you are
>>
Yep.
Grew up as the poor kid in a rich neighborhood with rich friends and peers. was kinda emotionally neglected and raised by a single mother when all my friends had parents together.
I basically just immediately assume everyone is better than me.
>>
>>28803782
Every time I meet a brilliant, smooth, witty and culturally rich person I feel like curling up in a ball and disappear while cursing them and admiring them at the same time.
>>
Constant failure in last 4 years have made me like this.Whoever said "fear regret more than failure" is not entirely correct. Somehow for me it becomes I regret my action that lead into my condition right now.
>>
Yup. I'm 6'4 240 and practically the only thing I do is deadlift, bench and squat. I'm in good shape but whenever I look in the mirror I see a scrawny little shit. The fact that some people are bigger and stronger than me pisses me off.
>>
EVERYONE here has an inferiority complex....about something anyway. Nobody's perfect....that would be fucking boring anyway. Some folks are narcissistic ..... i'm one of those....and STILL have shitty self esteem. All those people we think are looking at us and finding us wanting....most of them are too caught up in worrying to DEATH about EVERY LITTLE MOVE THEY MAKE...ALL DAY..EVERY DAY. We really don't matter that much to the strangers of the world. they don't hate or love us....they're too busy living THEIR lives to worry about ours. special note: if it's a penis worry thAng....common occurrence in men....just repeat the mantra: "It reaches ...if not....she can come closer.... ;-) God Bless
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.