[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi r9k. Story here. Not going to greentext it because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462937334134.png (2 MB, 1023x654) Image search: [Google]
1462937334134.png
2 MB, 1023x654
Hi r9k. Story here. Not going to greentext it because I'm not in the mood. Happenned a week ago, and still feel fucked after it

I only had one friend, a guy who I used to play games with, talk on steam with, and watch movies/shows with. We'd coordinate our sleep schedules so we woke up at the same time, and just spend the entire day on steam together. He was a proper neet, never left the house, no friends aside from me, and on a disability pension. He was standard r9k material, severely depressed, autistic and so on, but he was a nice guy, and I really liked talking to him. One day, he logged in later than usual, and sent me a message containing his steam login, and his email login. He didn't have mobile authentication on. I assumed he was trying to become a normie, and i was pretty pissed. He didn't respond to me after that, and logged off later. He wasn't online for a week, during which time I was still extremely pissed, checking constantly to see if he was on, and messaging him in case he was appearing offline. Eventually, he logs back in, and I message him. The response takes a long time, and when it comes, it's not from him, but his mother. He hung himself, and he left a letter for me, which his mother sent me a picture of.
>>
She tried to ask me a lot of questions, most of which I didn't answer, and I was eventually invited to the funeral. I burrowed some money from my parents, and flew to where he lived. The funeral itself was at a fairly run down place, and there where only five people there, his parents, his sister, who was a huge fucking stacy and sat there texting, someone I'm assuming was his grandmother, and some guy at the back of the room who was taking notes. I sat by myself in the middle of the room. The funeral started and the coffin was bought in by a group of men I assume worked for the funeral parlor as they left once it was in place. The funeral director then began reading a pre-prepared speech, which was incredibly awkward due to the constant references to all his friends and family that didn't exist, and the crowd that also didn't exist. After that, the father got up to give a euology, but cried on the podium, and sat down without saying anything. A slideshow of his life played, which mostly had pictures of him at school looking miserable, and him in his house. I had no idea what he looked like before this, but he was exactly like I imagined. While the slideshow played, the song Ocean Man from spongebob played, which he had i guess requested because why the fuck else would it be playing. After that, there were some more words and an invitation to go to an open bar, though I think everyone just left instead. The sister didn't look bothered at all during the whole thing, and never put her phone down. The mother was silent, and the father was a mess. The grandmother was silent as well, and the guy in the back had been writing notes the entire time. I left after that, and waited in the airport for the rest of the day until my plane arrived.

It was one of the worst things I've ever been to in my life, and I'm still fucked up over it. It'll probably be me that has an empty funeral soon.
>>
>>28803465

Why is America such a sad nation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vq_WDf6NT0
>>
>>28803484

It's australia
>>
Fuck anon. What did the letter say? At least you got to make his last few days a bit happier than they would have been otherwise.
>>
>>28803465
ng ;dr
>>
>>28803516

it was mostly him rambling about being sorry for leaving me alone. i think he was drunk when he wrote it
>>
I don't get why people are stupid like your friend. He had someone to talk to and companionship and still offed himself. What a dumbass
>>
The worst bit I think was the sister. It confirmed everything this board has ever said about women, I wanted to kill her.
>>
her brother had killed himself and she sat there on her phone looking bored.
>>
>>28803465
RIP, poor guy.
>>
>>28803473
I'm so sorry anon. How old was he? Did he live his entire life in misery, or was this a particularly depressive episode? Poor guy, it really fucking kills me reading stuff like this.

Sorry for your loss bro.
>>
>>28803539
Can we see it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.