[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mfw: > Me, 22 F, KHV > Try online dating > "normie"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: noteven.jpg (70 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
noteven.jpg
70 KB, 500x281
Mfw:
> Me, 22 F, KHV
> Try online dating
> "normie" guy messages me, seems great
> Profile = has a GF and trying to find a bi girl for 3somes
> not what I was looking for but

Should I go for it??
>>
If you're thinking about it then you're probably a whore, might as well post your tits here.
>>
This post will actually get serious replies, think about that for a second.
>>
No, you should not.

You'll regret it. Although I feel like this is a guy roleplaying. Do you really want to be a fuck and chuck?
>>
>>28803448
i was actually thinking about it but i closed the tab mid-reply
>>
>>28803466
Same desu fampallini
>>
>>28803466
Nice dubs.

Yeah me too.
>>
>>28803463
>Do you really want to be a fuck and chuck?

Yeah I know I will regret it but I don't want to be KHV anymore either

I was hoping to actually find someone but fuck that I guess ugh
>>
>>28803463
>Do you really want to be a fuck and chuck?
Anon, look at the gender of the person you're asking this.
The answer is always yes provided the dude is hot/rich enough.
>>
>female virgins throwing away the one thing that makes them 'valuable' at their age
This is how we know you're a man OP
>>
>>28803604
>Yeah I know I will regret it but I don't want to be KHV anymore either

More just don't want to be khv - But I'd rather find a relationship but I'm fucking usless/fembot in that department
>>
>>28803642
>This is how we know you're a man OP

The only thing? real talk though. Like if I keep it some guy may want to be in a relationship with me?
>>
>>28803688
Yes.
Yes.
Sick Aryan dubs by the way
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.