[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sorry Anon, I just can't do a monogamous relationship,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>Sorry Anon, I just can't do a monogamous relationship, right now. I need to be with other guys.
>>
>>28803369
You wouldn't want to eat one food for the rest of your life either. Life is about tasting all the flavours of the rainbow.
>>
Okay
>Proceed to find someone better
>>
I wish the girl I'm trying to gf would say that. I know I can't please her enough, so that'd take a big weight off my shoulders.
>>
>>28803398
>No logical correlation
>Just an excuse

>>28803419
grow some balls cuck

>>28803413
/thread/
>>
>>28803519
I got balls, I don't have enough experience with my dick though.
>>
>>28803369
Nothing of value was lost dot jaypeg.
>>
>>28803519
>>No logical correlation
Right because if we all know humans hate variety... Do you need logical correlation that the sky is blue as well? It's not an excuse its called human nature.
>>
>>28803583
>Long-term relationships don't exist.
>>
Dude I'm here for the fucking interview, not to take you on a date.
>>
>>28803653
humans are naturally polygamous
>>
>>28803653
>polygamy doesn't exist, has never existed, and will never exist
humans are animals, humans evolved from primitive animals. animals are polygamous, humans are polygamous.

Monogamy was only invited so ugly people could have a chance at love and sex in addition to making it easier on taxes and laws.
>>
>>28803843
Lots of animals are monogamous and not polygamous.

For example, parrots and dolphins, animals that rival humans in terms of intellect, both monogamously pair-bond for life. In fact parrots in particular become downright traumatized when you take their life partner away from them, and exhibit suicidal tendencies and self harm. The smarter an animal is, the more likely it is to pairbond for life and invest in building one family rather than many. So it is natural for humans to pairbond, and it's what we've been doing for most of our time, with only external degenerate influences getting in the way.

So yeah, some animals - stupid ones - are polygamous. Not all animals are stupid. Therefore not all animals are polygamous. Humans are not polygamous naturally. That is a logical fallacy.

Tl;dr: you're an idiot, you're wrong, and you need to take your half-assed evo-psych bullshit out of here. You don't know what you're talking about, you fucking degenerate ham.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>28803961
Bullshit dolphins are monogamous those lil underwater niggas rape people. Dolphin rape caves nigga dolphin rape caves
>>
>>28803961
I think we can both agree both forms exist and that you are just bitter, one is not proven to be better than the other, you just want to believe that because you've got salt in your vagina
>>
File: 1463722039457.gif (2 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1463722039457.gif
2 MB, 255x191
>you're not confident enough

>she said you're too short
>>
>Okay. Fuck off and be a whore somewhere else. Don't come back for your shit because it's already gone.

This is how you should respond.
>>
>>28803369
DROP that ROASTIE piece of shit, and move on to find someone with more loyalty
>>
>>28803961
Name one primate that mates for life? Your a fucking retard. take your pseudo spiritual 'pair bonding' bullshit and shove it down your traps boipussy hole along with all the other shit that is spewed from that abomination
>>
>>28803749
Men are. Men are speed breedings but women are only meant to have one partner at a time and usually only one partner for life. Childbirth would usually kill em,
>>
>>28803557
Then get it with her you colossal retard
>>
>>28804120
Go watch a nature documentary, females sleep around just as much as men
>>
>>28804071
Why does it have to be a primate you dumb cuckold? Dolphins are far smarter than the smartest primate minus humans. Parrots are also as smart as chimps.

A chimp is actually a good example. They kill each other in an attempt to form a semi monogamous pair. It's only partially monogamous because the male chimp is trying to be the only chimp. Male chimps will also kill other chimps kids if they're born from the female chimp they have chosen.

Among the primates, only the baboon engages in orgies on a regular basis and gives no fucks about monogamy.

Humans, as in homo sapiens, have not been naturally polygamous for the last few thousand years. Monogamy became the natural state as soon as hunter-gatherer was abolished and animal domestication and farms were embraced.
>>
File: smug.jpg (70 KB, 570x576) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
70 KB, 570x576
>Hanging out with one girl
>Another girl asks me to hang out

Unfortunately, I'm not a scumbag chad and I couldn't deal with this kind of guilt.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.