[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Glad you decided to get your checkup today, anon. Now bend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1461755467900.jpg (465 KB, 2300x3500) Image search: [Google]
1461755467900.jpg
465 KB, 2300x3500
>Glad you decided to get your checkup today, anon. Now bend over so I can check your prostate ;)

Do you listen to the nurse?
>>
>>28803177
This bitch is hot whats her name?
>>
>>28803231
Her name is Sophie Dee
>>
wh-why are you naked?
>>
>naked in a hospital

What the fuck kind of germs are you trying to get? Pussy MRSA?
>>
>>28803177
Prostate cancer is a serious threat, of course I listen
>>
I've heard that it's true that female nurses give men prostate exams, and that it's considered perfectly normal when a man gets an erection. I even read one story where a man apologized and the nurse not only said it was no problem, but actually got flirty. I'm a kissless virgin and I think awkward situations turn me on more than anything. I can't imagine anything making me harder than a cute girl stroking my prostate while I pretend to not have an erection while precum oozes down it and she playfully comments on my penis.
>>
>>28803177
The only time I have taken my pants off for a female has been in a medical environment. Once for sports physical and twice when I was told to go to the ER for a kidney stone.

Turn your head and cough is 100x more awkward when your doctor is your friend's mom.
>>
>>28804195
My doctor is a y fat old Syrian man

I had a female paki doctor so a ball checkup, but she barely did it and had me cover with a towel
Id rather have a male doctor, so there's no awkwardness so that he can accurately judge my health
>>
>>28804830
>Id rather have a male doctor, so there's no awkwardness
lol that didn't work too well for Murderface
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ts7KQgvMY
>>
>>28803177
How is her finger so long?
>>
>>28803177

>Unprofessional enough that she's naked for my prostate exam
>The bed/table thing that you lay on doesn't even have that paper over it for sanitary purposes
>Her area of expertise is obviously the female reproductive system and skeletal system

Yeah I think I'm going to find a new doctor
>>
>>28803177
I would be too busy fatshaming her.
>>
>>28804195
Possibly because only emotion you've ever associated with your sexuality is shame.
>>
>>28805443
So we can check OP's dubs
>>
>>28803177
I was in a horrible car accident last year. Ankle shattered, ribs broken. When I was still pretty doped up these two beautiful nurses came and gave me a sponge bath. They were so gentle, of course I got an erection. But I was high on precise, so it felt less awkward than it would have otherwise. Plus they probably see that shit every day.
>>
>>28805663
How many people did you run over?
>>
>>28805682
Luckily there were no witnesses. I was piss drunk and would have gone to prison if the cops f
would have found the wreck immediately.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.