[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be one of the beautiful people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>ywn be one of the beautiful people
>>
come you can say something like that and not expect somebody to post this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc
>>
>tfw good facial aesthetics
>tfw disgusting out of shape skinnyfat body, manlet, constant sweating, and acne

J U S T
>>
>tfw you used to watch the music video to this at 3 AM when it'd come on MTV and you'd cry thinking about the instagram fantasy life denied you because you were unlucky enough to be born an autistic skinnyfat manlet but with just enough self-awareness to hate it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2oRqyn7ToQ
>>
>>28803227
J U S T exercise you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>28803176
Physically or do you mean on the inside, OP?
The former seems almost meaningless, the later would probably make living on this planet unbearable. You can't win.
>>
>>28803176
IT'S ALL RELATIVE TO THE SIZE OF YOUR STEEPLE
>>
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTz5xjmso4
This song even mentions suicide.
>>
>are you out of shape and are legit fat/skin and bones?
if your answer is no/"i'm the original chad bruh", then cool. stay healthy :^)

if the answer is yes:
>what can you do about it?
and
>are you willing to do it?

if last answer is no:
>then stop bitching. i'm no mr universe here: i'm skinny fat, and at most kind-of-cute average. but i really do find annoying around people crying how much they're ugly fat fucks. bonus points if they rant on victoria's secret/ calvin klein models and go "they're the reason why no gf/bf. you're not single because of your looks alone, but because you're toxic as fuck. because y'know, attraction is both physical and psychological. since physical might be way outta the table, being a whinny little bitch you kill the only redeeming thing your person could have. if you are one of those people, then please realize you're only going to have the body you want when you earn it. with hard work.
if you now want to roast the fuck outta me, then fine; enjoy that body you're unhappy with for the rest of your life. if possible, end your life as well
>>
File: it's time to stop the pain.jpg (39 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
it's time to stop the pain.jpg
39 KB, 709x765
>>28804638
>tfw you have a hideous face
>tfw you have an ugly fucked up bone structure

No amount of diet or working out will help me with this one.
>>
>>28803376
It''s not that easy Chad. Gyms scare the fuck out of me.
>>
>>28803376
>just out-lift your shit genetics.
>>
>>28805540
Being out of shape has nothing to do with genetics.
>>
>>28805556
Being a manlet and bad skin are you dumb piece of shit swine, you're one of those people that like to publicly show the whole world "you care" just so you can feel good about yourself, i have a deep hatred for your kind.
>>
>>28804962

it is that easy

you're just a literal pussy

stop being a pussy

and work out
>>
>>28803176
it's not worth it, I fell for the fit meme, was a fat loser my whole life, I spent 2 fucking years counting calories, lifting and running,, watching my macros, I lost 100 pounds and look awesome, which really helped my self esteem at first...but now I can't handle all the attention I'm getting, I can't even go to my gym anymore because some chick slapped my ass last week and I didn't know how to respond so I ran away. It's freaking me out and I just want to be the invisible loser again.
>>
>>28805652
nice humblebrag, faggot
>>
>>28805630
Not really, I couldn't care less if you stay a failure or not, but you were being retarded by implying that genetics are the be all end all of success. Even as a manlet with shit skin, you're going to look better as a muscular guy than you will as a skinnyfat one. A 0/10 face on a 0/10 body is obviously worse than a 0/10 face on a 9/10 body.

But you can sit around and bitch about how everything's everyone elses fault but yours, it's all genetics and chad and you can't help it at all, that's your choice. You'll change your mind when you hit 18 though I'm pretty sure.
>>
File: meeee.png (1 MB, 844x1136) Image search: [Google]
meeee.png
1 MB, 844x1136
>>28803176
pretty sure I am one
at least, in my opinion
>>
>>28805784
You straw-maned my whole post, good job.
>>
>>28806440
Do you even know what a strawman is? Because nothing in my post was a strawman at all.

I simply claimed that lifting has nothing to do with genetics, being in shape doesn't relate to it at all. Then you mentioned height and skin, which not only are irrelevant, but as I said, don't actually change you being more attractive as a fit person than an unfit one. Please tell me how there's a strawman there though.

Also, two thirds of your post was insulting me and saying how much you hate stuff, so there wasn't exactly much logic to even debate.
>>
>>28803176

You know those beautiful people who think it's really important to be one of the beautiful people?

They're such assholes.

You know those ugly people who think it's really important to be one of the beautiful people?

They're such stupid assholes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.