[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
retail feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: everyfuckingtime.jpg (90 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
everyfuckingtime.jpg
90 KB, 625x415
Time to get yelled at by a customer for doing your job correctly.

This lady wrote down my name. She's going to tell corporate how I wouldn't break rules for her because she threw an adult tantrum. Looks like I'm fired guiz
>>
Get another job then.
>>
>>28803064
what rules did she want you to break
>>
>>28803094

i'm a masochist

>>28803107

Coupon rules. The ones that are very clearly written on every coupon that the associates don't have the right to override. This happens every day, but she was being an utter bitch about it.
>>
>if you hate your job so much, why don't you get a new one?

because they're all bad? the only jobs that are any good are ones where you don't need to talk to "customers".
>>
>>28803181

The only problem is when you're among coworkers who also shouldn't be talking to customers, but it's not because they're autistic.
>>
>>28803166
Same thing happened the other day to me.

Dumb cunt who can't read the prices on items insists that something is 7 dollars cheaper than listed. I call an associate to confirm the price and I'm told to mark it down for her.

THEN she wants to use a 10% off coupon, but doesn't actually have it with her. She repeatedly name drops a low level store manager saying that HE let's her do that all the time because she's ALWAYS here. I get my manager, and she calls the store manager, who says to just give her the discount.

Then as she's leaving she says "Thank you" but I don't respond because I have to manage 4 registers at self checkout and I'm busy. She asks for my name but finally fucking leaves when I say "you're welcome"

Worst thing is, with everyone in management being a pushover, she knows she can get away with it whenever she wants. I honestly wish people like her would die. Shes a miserable cunt that has nothing to do but bully cashiers over a few dollars
>>
>>28803166
>Coupon rules
I wish coupons didn't exist. They always cause trouble.

If the coupon is bad and I don't take it, I later get in trouble for upsetting the customer.
If the coupon is bad and I do take it, I later get in trouble for costing the store money.
>>
>tfw autistic coworker yells my mistake out loud so the whole store can hear
>>
>>28803385

FUCKING ENABLING MANAGERS

ALL they have to say is, "What you're asking is against company policy, as *associate* has told you I am here to confirm with authority. All that's in my power to do is go by these rules, or else I would not be doing my job correctly. Here's the number for corporate; please feel free to talk to them if you have a problem with these policies, or else you're free to take your business elsewhere."

The ones who swear they'll "never shop here again" always come back, too. It sucks.
>>
>>28803514
If you say anything even remotely similar to that, the customer will complain that you were rude.
Customers hold the manager's job hostage. If the manager isn't a pushover, the customer can say whatever the hell they want to customer service and get what they want.
>>
>>28803514
I'm a manager in a restaurant and I do my best to have my employees backs.
someone recently told corporate that one of my guys was selling weed at work and kept harassing him to buy from him, which I knew wasn't true, the guy actually owed him money and he was just trying to get it back. I didn't fire him, but I told him it couldn't happen again.
>>
>>28803064
That damn haircut. I try to avoid """women""" with that haircut so bad.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.