[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doesn't have to be this way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: OISFOFIHO.jpg (25 KB, 500x633) Image search: [Google]
OISFOFIHO.jpg
25 KB, 500x633
You guys are your own worst enemy. I used to browse this shit and /b/ over the summer everyday. An 18 year old kissless virgin. I quit and started doing better things with my time. Started working out, talking to more people. Trying new things even though they were uncomfortable. Did nofap. Opening up to people. Dated a qt3.14 for a while. Hooked up with 3 others. Senior year has been good to me. Once you start networking you start getting invited to shit. Got invited to a few parties actually. Got drunk with a few people. People you thought were assholes for four years feel like your best friends. There is a learning curve to being comfortable with yourself and around others. Any of you on here can do it if you actually want to, quit unhealthy habits, and don't overthink things. If you believe you are fucked you are. If you don't you aren't.
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>He thinks Having a gf is a priority to me

Man, I'm trying to deal with mental health problems and possible homelessness.
>>
>>28802975
it's another ''i've got life all sorted out, if i can do it you can do it'' episode
>>
>>28803020
Just wanting to help
>>
>>28803020
And it's an 18 year old. The shitposters who consistently make these threads are generally young newfags, every time, without fail. In that embarrassing phase of "everybody in the world is wrong but me".
>>
>>28803018
Sorry to hear that. Women seem to be a pretty large issue on this board. Getting off of this board will likely help you mentally as well. Mental health is something I have had to deal with a lot as well. I wouldn't no anything about homelessness but I hope that doesn't happen to you.
>>
>>28803109

Mental health problems aren't something you just cure by exercising and being friendly.

>tfw no easy way to kill myself
>>
>>28803156
I understand, but this post wasn't originally addressing people with mental health issues.
>>
>>28803156
More meant to encourage people with social anxiety to get off this board
>>
>>28802975
Like shit you know, the assholes are still assholes. It's not about making the uncomfortable comfortable it's about lying to yourself enough.
>>
>>28802975
I've been invited to shit, people like me. I hate them. What now anon senpai?
>>
>>28802975
Some people are so unattractive and weird they are screwed no matter what
>>
>>28802975
These things were so easy for you that they merited phases, not even full sentences.
Do not compare yourself to the unknown.
>>
File: 1396737272157.png (31 KB, 213x214) Image search: [Google]
1396737272157.png
31 KB, 213x214
>>28802975
>An 18 year old kissless virgin.

Jesus, you don't even know how deep it goes.

Didn't read the rest of your juvenile, normie bullshit.
>>
>>28802975
>If you believe you are fucked you are. If you don't you aren't.
Can I just not believe I'm fucked and not change anything else, then?
I'd rather keep doing what I'm doing but not feel fucked while doing it.
>>
>>28802975
Hello.
I have tried to improve myself several times in the past year or so, but every time I do,it last a maximum of 2 weeks, and then I return to past habits.

I did NoFap for 2 weeks, and then relapsed.
I went to the gym regularly for a week, and then stopped.
Now I go to the gym very rarely.

Do you have any tips to be more consistent and self disciplined?
Thank you for what you're doing here.
>>
File: 1463311862555.jpg (63 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1463311862555.jpg
63 KB, 500x667
>>28802975
You're literally at the beginning of your adult life, what the fuck do you know about people's problems? Get a few years under your belt kid, talk to a lot of people, read some books, get out of your bubble. Only then will you truly understand that your problems and my problems are different at a fundamental level.

Have you ever sat down and thought about how different your life is from other people's? Your biggest problem was that you didn't get kissed and didn't feel a pussy. Meanwhile there are people your same age ensnared in parental abuse, drug addiction, pregnancy, or mental diseases. There are people your age who are stuck in the gang lifestyle and can't get out. There are even people your age who are likely doomed to be criminals forever. You have it so good, you have no place on a soapbox. Silver spoon bitch.
>>
File: 24308880.jpg (109 KB, 466x432) Image search: [Google]
24308880.jpg
109 KB, 466x432
>be me

>22 year old KHV

>had ONE gf in my entire life when i was 12 for a year and a half and STILL ended up a KHV

>have schizo affective disorder, and because of it affecting a region of my brain have low empathy

>brain damaged from a mental breakdown 5-6 years ago (mental breakdowns with schizo-related disorders causes erosion of grey matter) and feel almost zero attraction to females

>have severe trust issues due to being raised by an alochoholic/schizophrenic father who was nice to me but wasn't really in my life because he was in and out of jail

>dropped out of HS at 17 due to a mental breakdown 3 weeks before the prom

>have 1.89$ to my name and am just starting an entreprenurial art career

>trying to pick up the pieces of my ruined life

>KNOWING all of this, my Aunt looked me dead in the eye last night at my cousins graduation party and says to me "when are you going to get married/have kids anon?!"

why are normies such fucking CANCER?
>>
>>28802975

My path to normiehood was brutal. I was rejected so many times. And not by girls, just by people, by groups, by hobbies and myself. I struggled for 12 years, starting when I was 14, of this constant rejection and hatred. I was constantly put down or outright ignored or ostrasized because I was plainly awkward and worthless. I never had any real mental illnesses, I was just depressed, anxious, and desperate. I would keep trying, fail, feel like absolute shit for weeks or months and then go out and do it again.

It's not as easy as you late-blooming normies claim, "just doing it", "just b urself". I had to struggle for so long and I still do sometimes. You might have to try 1, maybe 2 times before you think "Hey, this isn't that hard!". That's nothing.
>>
>>28805246
>hitting enter twice after every fucking line
why are you reddit tards ruining my experience with your bullshit speak you won't even leave on your fucking website
>>
>>28802975
I finished high school before you were born. I don't need you childish wisdom telling me how I am to blame and that you are living proof that things get better. I mean, fuck, you were an 18 year old virgin. That puts you on the same level as about a third of the population. How do you manage?
>>
OP have you left?
I am sad, I was hoping you could answer my question.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.