[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't you losers just except the fact that girls can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464096402191.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464096402191.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
Why can't you losers just except the fact that girls can be robots too. Fembots are just as capable as malebots
>>
>>28802902
>calling us losers

You'll never be a robot, get the hell out of here
>>
>>28802902
But I do accept that fact.

Please respond.
>>
>>28802902
>Fembots are just as capable as malebots
Incapable

I am pretty sure we don't go here because we are universally well-received.

I agree with your point, though.

Everyone below this line just got baited.
v--------------------------v
>>
>>28802902
why do they have to be fembots and not just robots tho
>>
File: END ZONE GUYS.jpg (130 KB, 433x600) Image search: [Google]
END ZONE GUYS.jpg
130 KB, 433x600
it doesn't even matter how hard u try,
in the eeeennnddddddd
>>
>>28802902
I'm gonna bite

No you are not. Women are more liked than men no matter how ugly.
So please, don't hit me with that shit
>>
capable of what
>>
File: lonelywoman.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
lonelywoman.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
>>28802902
>>28802902
AYY
Y
Y
LMAO
M
A
OC
C
>>
you're fucking stupid

go outside up to a guy right now. an average guy. start talking to him. 100% chance he will be receptive to talking to you. ask him out and 100% chance he will say yes.

fuck you. as a woman you can have sex on command. you can make thousands of dollars doing nothing but masturbating on camera solely because you're a woman. because you're a woman somewhere in the world somehow there is a beta willing to give you free things in hopes they might eventually one day be able to have sex with you.

men don't have any of those luxuries. women's positions as the sexual selectors automatically makes them incapable of being robots.
>>
>>28802902
>>>28802902
>I'm gonna bite
>
>No you are not. Women are more liked than men no matter how ugly.
>So please, don't hit me with that shit
That's a lie, we've all seen the ugly fat girl get relentlessly made fun off. At least you have a chance to get a autistic gf she can't even get love from downy with parkonsons
>>
>>28803066
i'm from england, trust me, those girls get boyfriends
>>
File: 1463662650964.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463662650964.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>28803051
Well if you were a man and talked to some random grill she would probably take intrest in you too fag
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.