[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he makes success with girls the focus of his life Why do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462756786432.jpg (7 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
1462756786432.jpg
7 KB, 205x245
>he makes success with girls the focus of his life

Why do you do this?
Why do some of you base your entire self worth around having a girlfriend or getting laid?
>>
Because I have everything else I want in life.
>>
>>28802566
>he makes success with girls the focus of his life

Wrong. My life has no focus.
>>
>>28802566

Having a GF is a status symbol. If the other men can tell you've made it with a woman, then you earn their respect. It is what society tells us is right, and we do our best to fit in.
>>
>>28802566
Because most of them are 16.
>>
Because it allows them to take the role of the victim rather than improve themselves.
It's all about shifting the blame.
>>
>why do you care about not being able to eat food, i eat food all the time and it's no big deal
>why do you care about living under a roof, i live under a roof and i don't even think about it
>>
Does wanting a wife and a baby girl bad? I've always wondered if someone considers that "Success with girls"
>>
>>28803086

It's a normie desire, but not bad.
>>
>>28802592
This is actually pretty brilliant.
>>
>>28803085
You need food for survival. You probably wouldn't last very long without shelter knowing the average robot.

You won't die from not having sex.
>>
>>28803179
>You won't die from not having sex
Not immediately but you'll die earlier
>>
What else is there?
I'm intelligent and skilled. I have enough money I don't even care about it. There's nothing challenging out there besides girls. I'm not interested in guys, I don't care about friends. At this point I could've climbed the Everest with all the effort I put into getting laid and I'm still a virgin. There's nothing else worth pursuing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.