[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your reason for living /r9k/? Mine is to see how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: meaning-of-life.jpg (23 KB, 945x300) Image search: [Google]
meaning-of-life.jpg
23 KB, 945x300
What's your reason for living /r9k/?

Mine is to see how long I can go and to see what kind of cool future shit is going to happen
>>
we already have electric cars and cellphones
the world will end before the next cool thing
>>
File: reee.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>28802517
>implying the world ending isn't classified as cool future shit
>>
i guess i'm a narcissist
i wouldn't be satisfied with just killing myself due to my great hatred for people but i'd never kill enough to be satisfied enough to die
>>
At the moment I just want to beat Final Fantasy VII. I don't know if I'll find something else afterwards.
>>
>>28802498
Getting PhD
Playing more From Software games

I guess that's about it desu
I also really want a pet owl someday but that's putting like a 30 year extension on my life so that's a big investment.
>>
My wife and daughter. Having them around makes those long work hours worth it.
>>
>>28802498
Mom, cat, fear. Finding a concrete answer of some kind, but that won't happen to me now.
>>
I'm going to make a video game, but first I need to git gud at programming. You can laugh at me all you want but we will see if you are laughing a few years from now.
>>
>>28803215
FROM turned to shit once they became profitable. Video games are a lost cause.
>>
I like things.
>>
>>28804458
DeS will always be my favorite, but I still enjoyed Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 nonetheless, vastly better than most of the other garbage coming out, plus there's still many undiscovered gems from pre 6th gen that I've yet to play. It's one of the only joys I have left in life.
>>
Well, I want to die, but just going an hero would be a boring legacy.

So I'm making a legitimate attempt at taking over the world and I'll see how far I get before I get taken out.
>>
>>28804535
>vastly better than most of the other garbage coming out
This is true, but everything passed DkS1 has been bad comparatively.
>>
>>28802498
>>28802498
\whenever I want to kill myself I pack a bag and go into th woods. I always come back later feeling better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.