[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has millions of dollars >Millions of followers >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: dan_bilzerian.png (871 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
dan_bilzerian.png
871 KB, 600x525
>has millions of dollars
>Millions of followers
>has never worked a day in his life
>gets any woman he wants
>can do pretty much anything he wants
>All because his daddy was rich

Why is life so unfair?
>>
File: wtf.png (45 KB, 105x149) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
45 KB, 105x149
>>28802031
the real question is what the fuck is this
>>
Hasn't he almost died from overdosing a few times?

Also he has to pay women to be around him, he doesn't get "any" woman he wants
>>
He's a poker genius. Don't you know anything?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 633x758
its cause he has an alpha square jaw

thats literally all there is to being a chad

if you dont have a square jaw and you have a rectangle style horse face then just forget about getting a gf

ive never even held a girls hand because of this

we were fucked from the day we were born
>>
>>28802162
Nah, the reason you've never held a girls hand is because you're a massive stinking nEET faggot
>>
File: dannobeard.jpg (34 KB, 403x716) Image search: [Google]
dannobeard.jpg
34 KB, 403x716
Daily reminder that this is what Dan looks like with no beard.
>>
Hey, I see you've decided to make a Dan Bilzerian thread.

Don't aspire to be a guy who pays to BE in movies

Don't aspire to be a guy who has many heart attacks from the drugs he takes.

Don't buy in to large poker tournaments.

Even his father's legacy is not amazing.

Don't look up to a guy who pays women to be in his instagram shoots.
>>
>>28802104
no he is getting them.

there are many ways to get women. looks, fame, money and status are a few.

"you" will never truly attract a girl. no one gets a girl that way. they dont care about the real you
>>
>>28802031
He'll never find meaning in his life. I would kill myself if I was known for having his lifestyle. I'm sure he looks super fake and is just enjoying life on easy mode. I respect the guy, but its pretty funny his life is a meme now which the only fanbase of virgins and MTGOWs
>>
>>28802195
You're just someone with a shit personality.

I'm a girl and you couldn't pay me or give me anything enough to spend time with Dan. He's a prick and disgusting. He's the epitome of degeneracy with his constant polygamy and multicolored STI magnets. He's disgusting and not pure.
>>
File: 1462052279712.png (469 KB, 1080x619) Image search: [Google]
1462052279712.png
469 KB, 1080x619
>>28802063
She came with the package bro
>>
>>28802031
That's not a flattering picture you have of him. ANy dick pics? For science reasons of course.
>>
just post the naked girls already
>>
>>28802031
He's an insecure fucktard who has to pay women to hang around him and then posts it on IG. If he was truly happy he wouldnt need validation like that.
>>
>>28802162
>ive never even held a girls hand because of this
You keep telling yourself that bud.
>>
>>28802162
He actually doesn't have that strong of a jaw. That's why he wears the beard, which you can tell he styles to give his face a more squared look.
>>
>>28802162
>alpha square jaw
Umm anon, have you seen what's under the beard?
>>
>>28802240
>I'm a girl
dismissed
>>
>>28802107
Yheah that's why he's never in macau or on stars
>>
>>28802107
wtf? no he isnt, he's brutal, he just plays with pros/other rich people, but he isnt a pro
>>
This is the guy that Eliot Rodger wanted to be.
>>
>>28802162
He has no jawline, which is why his beard looks so odd.

If he had facial aesthetics, then his beard would just look naturally good and he wouldn't have to groom it in that weird cuboid shape which instead makes him look like a Minecraft character.
>>
>>28802031
You are a low IQ if you aspire to be like this person. A person of higher intelligence would have been using that money to build an economic empire. This guy is indolent, narcissistic, probably is sociopathic and probably enjoyed killing people in the war.

But I can see how I could admire him if my brain stopped thinking thoughts and remembering things like virtue and work ethic.
>>
You can buy prostitutes too, OP, just not so many at once.
>>
>>28802240
>personal attack right off the bat
>claims to be female
I can believe this.

You should meet up with Dan and form a suicide pact as the both of you are equal in terms of waste that should be removed from the world.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.