[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Chad friend and mom keeps giving my number to women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 524x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 524x522
>tfw Chad friend and mom keeps giving my number to women

Why is it such a big fucking deal if you are single to normieshits it's so damn stupid. It's like they can't comprehend such a thing. It not only embarrasses me they so this, it sends my anxiety to autism level making me nervous as hell talking to women even thinking about it.
>>
Wait. Chad friend and his mom or your Chad friend and your mom?
>>
>>28802026
Get your Chad friend to hook you up you faggot. This is a golden opportunity.

Just accept the autism, fail a bunch of times and watch the anxiety reduce each time. Then you will get laid. It's the only way anon.
>>
>>28802026
do you want a gf or not?

You have been muted for too seconds because you're comment was not original.
>>
>>28802384
I don't want a roastie who fucks every guy on the first date and definitely dont want his leftovers. That will be something always on my mind if I hooked up with the women they keep sending my way.
>>
God damn, why won't this shit happen to me.
>>
>>28802415
No. Not if it's just some random I've never met before. It needs to happen naturally.
>>
>>28802212
I think it's Chad friend and Chad mom
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x960
I just got this text and is an example of what I'm talking about. I don't even know what to say nervous AF and feel like shit when I don't respond. I never asked for this.
>>
>>28803305
Dude this is a great chance take it. At the very least you'll learn a thing or two about the female speciemen.
>>
>>28803305
For fuck's sake anon do you know how many people on here would kill for this. Just face that it's never going to happen "naturally". If you're awkward and anxious as fuck around women even if the opportunity ever presents itself naturally you'll fuck it up. At the very least this is an opportunity to get better at talking to women. You're just making excuses.

Things happen naturally in school. When you get older you need to seek people out and make an effort, that's just how it works, no way around it.
>>
I'm too sensitive to criticism and rejection. I don't even know if she looks good.
>>
>>28802026
Wish I had normie servants to distribute my number to qts desu I want off Mr Bones lonely ride.
>>
File: 1457759134645.jpg (19 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
1457759134645.jpg
19 KB, 189x263
>>28802026
You're not single.
You're available.
>>
>>28803305
that's weird as fuck. i wouldn't know what to say either.
>>
God dam normal fags

They need to stay out of our lives, our worth is not determined by weather or not we have a gf

Similar problem with my family, I see them once a year at Christmas and ever year they give that concerned look like "where's your gf annon?, we just want you to be happy"

STFU assholes Im never getting a gf, every year it gets worse

You need to change your phone number and not tell anyone annon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.