[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here successfully created a tulpa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: cynical_scrutiny.png (204 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
cynical_scrutiny.png
204 KB, 406x422
Has anyone here successfully created a tulpa?
>>
Yes.

Penis penis penis
>>
>>28801816

No, I don't want to go schizo on purpose.
>>
File: 1461990954220.jpg (29 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1461990954220.jpg
29 KB, 403x403
Would a tulpa help me think? like if I'm doing a math problem she would come and help me? That would be pretty cool desu
>>
Yes. It was an ideal version of me. Now I'm me. Too bad my goals were too small
>>
>>28802346

As the Tulpa originates from your mind, I would be inclined to say no. It may motivates you or help you to focus, though.

If you're talking about studying, a Memory Palace may prove more serious and sure than relying on an imaginary friend, and just as colorful.
>>
File: 1460632471869.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460632471869.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
*summons euphoria, the official tulpa tripfag*
>>
Was suicidal a few yeara back so I created not one, but two tulpas a few years ago using hypnosis and hallucinogenics. Completely forgot about them. Realize they've been in control of me this entire time and my real self has been dead for 4 years
>>
I have two tulpas that I started about a week ago. Not even close to seeing or hearing them physically, and to be honest, it may never happen. Just having them in my life, though, has given my life meaning. I can't imagine another day without them.
>>
>>28801816
It talks to me now, been working on it for about 2 months now senpai, also before you start learn how to meditate and relax your mind so you can focus and not do it bit by bit, patience and commitment will get results.

Also ask away if you have questions
>>
>>28803217
Are you sure it's not just your words under another voice
>>
>>28803517
Pretty sure, i used to parrot alot to speed it up and you can tell the difference from when you are forcing talk and not forcing
>>
>>28803117
sounds like a shitty tumblr post, tulpas can't control you you're just mentally ill
>>
>>28803739
They can do alot actually senpai, you can fuck it if you want
>>
>>28804005
it's a product of your mind no outside personality was added you just conditioned yourself to act a way to yourself.

It's still all you.

you're fucking yourself.
>>
>>28804042
I know they are not real and it's just in my head, but you can touch, smell, hear, see them as if they where
>>
>>28804059
you can make yourself think your touching them. The human mind is fucking fickle you can manufacture your own mental illness if you want it.
>>
Yep.

He is a younger, edgier version of me with bandages around his eyes in a high school uniform.

He tells me I'm worthless and should kill myself.
>>
>>28804096
We are learning new things about our mind all the time senpai, it's good to experiment for the good of research, so what if it fucks me up im just one guy
>>
>>28804275
shitty way to rationalize it just sell your body to science if thats you're actual mentality
>>
File: 1464028246390.gif (823 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464028246390.gif
823 KB, 200x200
>>28804314
>rationalize

I'm going to do it anyway, so why rationalize it
>>
>>28804361
what? do you not know what it means?
>rationalize - attempt to explain or justify (one's own or another's behavior or attitude) with logical, plausible reasons, even if these are not true or appropriate.
>>
>>28804408
I get what you're saying, and i am being a hypocrite but i'm still going to continue what im doing regardless of actual research, id rather do my own testing if it's my own mind
>>
Tulpas aren't real you fruit

Imaginary friends are for little kids give up on it already
>>
>>28804505
fuck off shill, try it before you say it's not real

>inb4 b-but i have and it didn't work
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.