[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here truley despises women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: 1427270546407.jpg (356 KB, 1239x910) Image search: [Google]
1427270546407.jpg
356 KB, 1239x910
>Be me
>Been going to this pub for about 3 months
>Nice old barmaid, about mid 40s, married has a kid. Real cool to chat too
>Can tell she used to be hot when she was younger
>Other night couple of the boys tell me that she used to be a stripper and was showing everyone her photos
>Enraged.mpeg
>Cease going to the bar, dont acknowledge her when I see her around
>She asks mates why I no longer go, says she misses seeing me there
>Literally cannot comprehend that her past is degenerate and that she should be ashamed of it.
>>
faggot robot

>wants 40 year old woman
>can't enjoy sex or have sex
>wants to have sex with her

autism speaks
>>
Dude chill out.

Chicks are allowed to fuck and whip their dick out just as much as any man. They are people, not some porcelain doll for you to fawn over.

If you met a man who used to work at as stripper would you feel even remotely the same?
>>
File: slutty female builder.jpg (48 KB, 539x683) Image search: [Google]
slutty female builder.jpg
48 KB, 539x683
>>28801565
>Go to the beach
>Havent been in years
>Cannot look 10 metres in any direction without seeing a topless slut in a g-string
>Every non-topless female is wearing a thong/g-string bikini
>One of my mates brought his cunt female co-worker along who is dressed similarly.
>Listen to her try and explain how its 2016 and that these bikinis are fashionable now and comfortable
>Explain to her that they're not and that she looks like a whore.
>I start pretending to film her with my Iphone so she cracks the shits and explain that we're in public and I can do whatever I want
>Bitch has no come back and ends up throwing a tantrum and leaving
>Leave soon after and go to a pub.
>Again sluts literally cannot understand why they're doing is disgusting.
>>
>>28801636
>Chicks are allowed to fuck and whip their dick out just as much as any man.

maybe that's okay for a cucked redditor like you but for any sane male that is unacceptable
>>
>>28801590
lol nailed it
>>
>>28801646
This. I hear about the topfreedom argument all the time and I suppose out of principle then yeah they might be allowed to go topless. BUT thats the thing they dont want to just go topless, they want to go full nude. They constantly have to push the boundary and wear as little as possible then sit back and bitch guys are staring at them.

Women are illogical. And they want to vote one of them in to rule the US. God help us all.
>>
>>28801672
I'm sorry she hurt you.
>>
>>28801590
>>28801680
Hello plebbit

>asif this was original
>>
>>28801565
You're an asshole OP

Why do you care about her past? Why would you judge her when she's nice and chatty with you
>>
File: 1384381639491.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1384381639491.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>28801697
>being hurt by a woman

okay now i definitely think you came from r/4chan or some shit
>>
>>28801565
>Be Army
>Women starting to work their way into combat arms
>Unlike stereotypes none of them are bull dykes
>For some reason alot of them have huge tits, big arses and are tomboyish bubbly types
>Walk passed a photo of a class in the faculty. Hear a sergeant and corporal talk about how much of a slut and a piss wreck this female LT is
>Said she was found naked in the garden outside her accommodation on their graduation night.
>Said she fucked most of her course
>Joined because she wanted attention.

They never fail to disappoint.
>>
>>28801565
that was big red a few years ago? name?
>>
>>28801646
>me female
>my friend who I work with invites me to the beach
>choose not to wear a turtle-neck sweater, how dare I?
>one of this creepy friends starts filming me
>everyone is creeped out, most of us leave because of him

Is really all I got from this, I know which one is more believable.
>>
>>28801565
op picture is ot the same girl

the velma nudes were some 4chan girl. definitely not red.

i know this because i autistically tried to find out who velma was a long time ago, and eventually found out but now ive forgotten. but it definitely not red
>>
>>28801565
I add sluts on skype from /soc/ and abuse them. Gona start doing it to fembots soon.
>>
>>28801766
>'Huuur I bet you like sharia law'

>Implying a g-string is an acceptable form of public attire.
>Ignoring the specific details of ym story
>Enabling degeneracy

No dickhead. Common sense mang. Obviously you dont wear a turtle neck but an appropriate bathing suit will suffice. Like an underwear bikini with full brief bottoms, uno like how bikinis are meant to be?
>>
>>28801565
naked girl kinda looks like my ex. doesnt rly look like that feminist
>>
>>28801829
>appropriate bathing suit will suffice

>"what I find appropriate defines what it means to be appropriate"

>"what I find degenerate defines what it means to be degenerate"

Thank god nobody gives a shit about your opinion

Look, if you want to know who's looking to impress you, go to the beach and look for your one-piece waifu.
Other than that people will wear what ever the fuck will get results, you know, finding a desirable partner and what not.
>>
>>28801773
I WANT A NAME, MOTHERFUCKER!
preferably hers kek
>>
File: shit.jpg (40 KB, 374x507) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
40 KB, 374x507
>>28801971

I for one wouldn't let my girlfriend wear something like this, would you?
>>
>>28802404
>being so insecure and weak that you try to restrict what your gf can wear
cuck in training
>>
>>28801565
she is a freaking barmaid, what did you expect?
you are supposed to get drunk, flirt with her and have fun. You know she s a whoe, she knows she is a whore, the whole town knows she is a whore.
Not everyone wants the 3 children suburs lifestyle, a whore is ok as long as she doesnt pretend to be a devote christian
>>
>>28802404
Its pretty gross desu

I would probably break up with her
>>
>>28802474
You haven't answered my question.

Also give me a break, fuck me for valuing modesty and self respect right?
>>
>>28802404
of course not, being this slutty is a huge red flag
>>28802474
says the acutal cuck who doesn't even dare to say an objection to a roastie
>>
>>28802530
>You haven't answered my question.
oh im not the guy you were replying to
>>28802538
>my gf
>a roastie
pick one and only one retard
>>
>>28801565
>>28801646

You have unresolved issues, anon. None of what you posted is any of your business. You should relax and try going to a sauna or something were everybody is completely naked. It's just naked skin. In eighty years, all of us will be dead. Who cares about showing or seeing a little bit of skin?
>>
>>28802574
>my gf
>a roastie
AWALT
>>
ITT: Autism

So what if women are sluts? If they aren't related to you or going out with you than you literally have no reason to care or get butt flustered about it.
>>
>>28802624
>>28802624
>AWALT

S O U R G R A P E S
O
U
R

G
R
A
P
E
S
>>
>all these "BUT IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR" spouting normalfags defending roasties

How does it feel to be Chad's cuck?
>>
>>28802662
>shaming language
>being this unoriginal
typical mangina
>>
>>28802760
>shames others
>is butthurt when others shame him
>>
>>28802760
Hm... sour grapes
>>
>>28801646

Why's this a problem, just look freely at them, it's 2016
>>
>>28802474
>girls don't soak their panties when you boss them around
>>
>>28802876
Seriously, OP must be gay. Which normal man doesn't enjoy looking at beautiful almost naked girls?
>>
>>28802624
>googled "awalt"
>first result is reddit
Cuckfirmed
>>
>>28802404
>wouldn't let my girlfriend
>let
>allow
>permit

My gf has no say over what I wear, If she doesn't like it she can tell me, and I'll listen and take her opinion into account, but the choice is still mine.
If your gf is getting your permission to enjoy her free will, I don't even know what to tell you.

Again, these women at the beach obviously aren't trying to impress you.

>"I don't find bikini's attractive"

Great! What you find attractive is of little importance, let's just say you're not exactly the most sort after commodity. Women aren't exactly changing their ways to accommodate you which says something about your desirability.
>>
>>28801646
How dare you reject real live titties?
Eat a bullet you autistic cunt
>>
>>28801781
Wow, you're so cool and not edgy at all!!
>>
File: 1455859502376.jpg (114 KB, 700x681) Image search: [Google]
1455859502376.jpg
114 KB, 700x681
The irony is that OP is 100% going to end up an old lonely loser who is compelled to go to strip clubs on a regular basis in order to get a modicum of female attention

Good luck with that, faggot
>>
>>28801753
To be fair, if I were a woman I'd do that too. Blame that artist Gogocherry who draws almost nothing but women in uniform being whored out.

Feels good fap.
>>
>>28801636
>If you met a man who used to work at as stripper would you feel even remotely the same?
Wouldn't you? I'd consider him a retarded subhuman faggot.
>>
>>28801753
>big arses and are tomboyish bubbly types
>>28801753
>>28801753
>>28801753
>>28801753
joining the army lads wish me luck
>>
>>28802876
So do you walk passed a cake and feel satisfied if you can only look at it?

Faggot detected.
>>
>>28801971
>Ignoring common
>What tumblr and reddit and feminism think is appropriate must be appropriate.
More like what society finds appropriate is bleeding obvious. Cover the fuck up, you have to wear a hijab but yeah.
>>
>>28802474
>Being such a pus cuck you cant control your gf being a slut.

You probably let niggers fuck her too.
>>
>>28801971
>Other than that people will wear what ever the fuck will get results, you know, finding a desirable partner and what not.

You dont go to the beach to be a slut. You go to swim and surf. Its a public place not a fucking night club. You're like one of those cunts who pays hundreds a year for a gym membership just so she can walk around in yoga pants and chat up guys. Fuck you.
>>
>>28803236
>Implying getting married is a life goal one must achieve to be happy

I have a gf actually. I know its impossible to fathom that a guy like me could get laid when he wants but yeah that doesn't change my opinion. Anonymity is a great thing.
>>
>>28802589
>None of what you posted is any of your business
Wait wait. So you're telling me that if a woman walks around naked in public, in front of me that its not my busniess? And youre telling me that a woman who shows other people pictures of herself naked is none of my business?

Why is it all you normie newfags are so deluded? Why weren't you cunts raised with common sense? You probably defend girls who send nudes then complain when their bfs put them online. You put something out there its no longer youre property and people can do whatever the fuck they want. If that cunt bar maid didnt want her busniess to become mine she should have kept her mouth shut. And if cunts want to walk around with their tits out then Im gona take photos of them and or try and fuck them.
>>
>>28802513
Shes a 45yo married mother. Shes a bush pig sheila not some hot 20yo in a nightclub.
>>
>>28803236
>Implying Im a loser for going for to strip clubs
>Implying I dont make so much coin I can afford to blow it on low life sluts with no ambitions and life skills
>Implying they arent the true losers who have agreed to sell themselves and reduced themselves to meat for the buying.

Sit there and argue they are empowered, they are not.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.