[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter. Everything is fucked. Completely fucked. More
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1413853198133.jpg (84 KB, 436x275) Image search: [Google]
1413853198133.jpg
84 KB, 436x275
Write a letter.

Everything is fucked. Completely fucked. More clarity than you need is all you find at the bottom.
>>
You want me to write it by hand?
>>
>>28801496

Dear Morten

Please come back, no homo. I'm still striaght, but I like you! Actually, its more like you're the only good looking twink I've ever come across on 4chan. Holy shit the rest of them are just not my kind of twink. You're kinda cute, so I bet you're probably not as degenerate as more masculine looking guys.
>>
Hey T,

I am sorry for breaking down every now and then crying how bad everything is while you have your own problems.
I am sorry for not accepting that you are better off without me.
I am sorry for constantly lying to you.

I am sorry.
>>
R,
I really do wonder if you thought about the impact on all of us loser faggots when you up and snuffed yourself in your closet.
I'm no good anymore without you. I'm a total basket case, my sense of humors shot to shit, I tried to made new friends in a stupid fucking tabletop gaming group but that fucking spic Sanchez tried to diddle me- I kicked his ass proper by the way, you'd have been proud.
Living's kind of pointless, nobody has ever gotten me the way you got me. I'm without a language.
I try intermittently, I put out shit and I make things, even directed a play. It doesn't feel like anything.
I did everything with you in mind.
You didn't give a shit about me, not even enough to leave a note and add one fucking post script addressing me.
Believe you me, when I off myself, I'm gonna have some tact, act like a decent human being about it.
I miss you, if there's an afterlife I'm gonna whoop your ass, and then I'm never letting you out of my sight again.
-C
>>
>>28801496

Hey mom.
I need some tendies. Also, my pissed jug is full.

Thanks.
>>
>>28801768
I am sorry anon. I am sorry.
>>
>>28801496
b

I'm gonna fuck your ass hard.
>>
Hey,

I know you've kinda made it. You have found friends and temporary happiness. And trust me when I say that I really hope it will last forever. I wish you only the best for the rest of your life.
But I know that in your new life there is no place for someone like me. You were the one that got me. Without words, without talking you knew what was wrong. You always knew. I hope you will find eternal happiness. Even if nothing will change I'll be waiting around the corner.

I miss you and I love you,

best of luck

-L
>>
Dear Keisy

It's be a long long time since you left. I still remember the chats we had on facebook and that one phone call we had. It was nice and made my feel so warm. I remember when we were on the bus ride and in class and how you always wanted to sit next to me. I just know you wanted to kiss me too. You were so cute and always staring at me. Wish you'd come back.

-Chris
>>
R,
You were gone for almost a year and now you come back and do nothing but shitpost? Why? What do you get out of showing up and making fun of people and acting like a whore? You used to be so sweet and we're the closest thing to an actual fembot I've ever met. Is what you're doing just a joke? Is this part of your bimbo thing? I miss you so much but I don't know what it is you're doing now or how to connect with you anymore. It hurts that you'd turn on us like this. All the same I hope you're doing well and feeling better. I've worried about you a lot since you left. I'm glad to know you're alive.
J
>>
Dear M,

Wow, it's been awhile. Like 3 years? Yeah we had a few good times, mostly bad ones tho. 2 bad people taking their frustrations out on one another for a whole year. I understood you, of course I did. I knew your every desire, wish, fear. I extrapolated every inch of the information you gave me to come to my own clinical, impersonal conclusions about what you should do, what you should be. And you resented me for it. Who wouldn't? You got a normal, happy boyfriend that makes you happy by convincing you that he's similar to you. He's a goofy kid and probably a great guy. I grew up, got a lot more confident in myself, I would even say arrogant. But that's the only way I can feel honest about myself any more when... well, living. Trusting the judgement of others isn't an option for me. I would rather die than blindly take someone's advice. Not after you, or all the shit that's happened.
You didn't understand me, however. You though me to be another one of your friends. I faked a lot of my personality, I made shit up that I knew you would swallow. All because I liked you. I loved you. I faked being something I despise for you. Could you not see it? Didn't you even care? Even if you did, you wouldn't love the monster on the inside. I'm so completely different from you. You're so light, so fresh, so naive... I'm not.
>>
>>28802129
You sound like an insufferable, edgy cunt.
>>
I miss how our friendship was; how we'd constantly text, hang out and do stupid shit, share absolutely everything intimate. I can still remember almost every time we hung out. I guess we just were what the other needed at that point in our lives and we outgrew each other pretty rapidly. Every time we interact now it feels really forced, and I feel like this most recent interaction is gonna be the last. It feels weird, but also inescapable and natural, which is why it kind of hurts.

Whatever, I guess. We had a lot of fun, and I wish you the best in life. Hope you're not too suicidal anymore.
>>
>>28801871
That's fucking lewd, mommy
>>
R:
I'm kinda weird? What the fuck? Playing nice girl and shit, I know your kind. That's why you're not even my favourite girl. Don't pretend to be more innocent than me, we both know you're not. I'm playing with you so you don't play with me and I don't have a reason to explain my behaviour. Fuck you.
-N
>>
Dear Hannah,
I love you. I love you so much.You are the most beautiful, kind, funny, intelligent girl I have ever met. It is a shame you will never know how much I love you. It is a shame you probably think I am an idiot. It is a shame I will never live my life with you. It is a shame, and so am I.
Sincerely, James.
>>
Hey K,
It's crazy to think that one of the best times of my life was a year ago. I was always thinking about you. I did my best to make you happy. As our relationship carried onto the summer, I thought it'd never end. How wrong I was. I remember when we broke up and the pain felt like trudging through hell. I moved way soon thereafter to attend uni, and that helped. The month or so following that I did everything out of spite. Even though we never talked, I wanted you to regret your decision to dump me. Time passed and school got busier; I forgot about you. I listened to a song recently and it brought me back to my mind. No longer do I have spite towards you. A lyric from that song describes my attitude towards you now : "I hope you happy, I hope you happy, I hope you ruined that shit for a reason. I hope you happy." I hope you're living a good life and your dreams that you told me and more comes true.
Take care,
R.
>>
Another night alone. I barely think about you anymore but when I do I get somber thinking about what could have been.
>>
L,
Sorry I'm so clingy but I just absolutely love talking with you and the kine of person you are.

N
>>
>>28801496
Dear L,
You don't know me at all. You don't know what I do all day. You don't know how my mind is being eaten alive by "itself" all day long and how every space I had that was safe and sacred is now becoming consumed by this rabid, deathly madness. You want me to be happy, I wish I could have been happy for you. I know the potential you saw in both of our lives, I saw it too. But I can't stick this out for the sake of possibly making it. I'm so tired. I can't put faith into the things around me anymore, all I have left is this single thread, born of desperation, that's been dangling in front of my face for years. I'm so fucking afraid that I'll forget how to grasp it if I stay here any longer. Maybe we'll both make it in another life. I still can't hurt you, but I wish I could. You don't see the wolves, but I do. I can't leave you behind like I did in that dream. If we're to be eaten, we will be eaten together.

I love you more than anyone,
R
>>
>>28801496
I,

You probably don't even know my name, but from all the times I've been near you, you seem very laid back, funny and caring. In my eyes, you're perfect. I don't mean to come off as weird or anything either,... I hope one day we could be friends at least, because you seem a lot like me. I still don't understand how I'm so attracted to someone I don't personally know
>>
Dear enjoyer of decomposed bodies,

In X years, and depending on a variety of variables, of which physical proximity is at the top, would you desire to have the remains of punished persons? I would be more than willing to make sure you are happily fed, after my feasting.

Not that I have any expectation of you even seeing this but this is all fun and games, of course. :-)
>>
File: Oh shit waddup.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit waddup.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
Dear Ego and Self Pity,

Self indulgence in certain bullshit to feel justified in over romantic feelings for events in the past that I'm not over because it is easier to pity myself than move forward.

I'm a gigantic faggot,
Every person in this thread.
>>
>>28804175
I enjoy decomposed bodies. Feel free to ship some my way.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.