[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /uglyfacemole/ here? Want to get plastic surgery but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1007x1342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1007x1342
Who /uglyfacemole/ here?

Want to get plastic surgery but it's like over $1000
>>
thats really not a big issue
stop being a faggot
>>
File: mole.jpg (29 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
mole.jpg
29 KB, 500x378
grow a beard to cover it up until you can afford to get it removed.
>>
>>28801431
>Want to get plastic surgery but it's like over $1000
What, it cost like $200 to get a mole removed by a normal dermatologist. They just cut it off. It's a 2 minute procedure.
>>
>>28801431
>but it's like over $1000

1k is nothing familia. There are people who spend 100k on a single surgery.
>>
>>28801444
It looks very flat in this photo but it sticks out a lot from a side profile. I think I could become a Chad with the confidence boost from removing it. Thanks for your support anon, I knew you'd back me u
>>
That is not even a fucking problem, there are plenty of beautiful people / actors that have facial moles.
>>
>>28801447
No one in my family can grow a beard
>>
>>28801471
Yeah but if a dermatologist does it, there's a chance it will grow back because they just cut the surface rather than removing the pigmented skin deep down. Plus it would scar.
>>
File: jason_schwartzman.jpg (162 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
jason_schwartzman.jpg
162 KB, 620x412
>>28801513
for real, Jason Scwartzman is swimming in both poon and moles.
>>
>>28801431
>tfw body is covered in moles and have 5 on my face
Kill me now
>>
>>28801574
I have more on my neck and sides of face, this is just the most ugly
>>
>>28801500
any time you whiny fuck
>>
>>28801574
I have 6, 5 of them on one cheek, 2 of them raised.
>>
File: WIN_20160525_01_08_51_Pro.jpg (100 KB, 877x663) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160525_01_08_51_Pro.jpg
100 KB, 877x663
>went to cosmetic surgery clinic to see a doctor about getting them removed
>they could remove it but highly advised against because they are in places that would leave worse scars
>because of my skin pigment the scarring would be worse than someone who is white
>tfw people will forever look at me and be disgusted by my moles

It's not as bad as some have it but it might as well be because just having them is enough to make you ugly
>>
>>28801431
Is it so expensive for you OP because Amurica? Here in UK mole removal is like 160 per mole
>>
>>28801707
Ik those feels. Mine isn't bad comparatively but I still hate it because it's in a shitty location and i have to see it every day
>>
>>28801737
OP is Ausfag
>>
I have a lot if my arms. Luckily nothing on my already ugly face.
>>
Holy fuck, weak chin and would love to have problems like you
>>
>>28801740
It has been giving me confidence issues for years. When I was younger I thought it wouldn't matter since I could get surgery once I got old enough. Tfw even that dream has been crushed. Only hope I have is to wait for my facial hair growth to kick in. knowing my luck it won't
>>
>>28801647
Sorry to hear that anon. It's a shitty hand to be dealt.
I'm poor and I've heard the scarring is often more visible than the mole if you try to get them cut off.
>>
>>28801431
the fact you don't know how to shave properly is way more of an issue than that lmao
>>
File: 1462310991103.png (71 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1462310991103.png
71 KB, 1456x1108
>>28801808
scarring isnt that bad

when i was like 16 i got some herbal paste off the internet that i didnt expect to work, but i tried it anyways. dont remember the name of it, but i just put it over the mole and put a bandaid on it, constantly. eventually an area of the skin like twice the size of the mole itself started to become discolored, dry and scabby. eventually the mole itself started to dislodge, and when i was tired of waiting i just ripped the fucker out

it left a hole in my chin, which filled in over about 2 months. the scar is pretty much the same color as my skin, maybe a little bit pinker/a tad shiny, but it's way less noticeable than the mole itself was
>>
Its actually really cheap and easy to get them removed, I'm going to have a few taken off very soon. They have a lot of different ways to remove it. Not even close to $1000 but honestly they're so ugly I'd pay $1000 for the removal.
>>
>>28801431
i have lots of moles, i go to the dermatologist once a year and get a full body inspection and one or two of the biggest ones removed.

i mean i have health insurance, but still, i pay either $20 or zero copay depending on if i have a really good plan that year
>>
>>28801872
I shave like once a month lmao. I don't grow enough facial hair to warrant shaving any more than that.
>>
Use apple cider vinegar on a cottonball held on with a bandaid. It will fall off beatifully in 2 days

No surgery required
>>
>>28801990
god just drag a dry razor over your face every few days or something zero effort and you won't look like shit

like seriously if anyone is looking down on your looks the random few hairs sticking out are the problem not the small mole
>>
>>28801521
Yeah look at those tiny hairs on his chin, he'll never grow a beard at this pace.
>>
>>28801782
Camera angle is everything m8
>>
>>28802042
Genetics are a bitch sometimes. Gotta roll with the punches
>>
Do you have health insurance? If you get a biopsy insurance will usually cover most or all of it. Sister had a big one removed from her cheek--way darker and bigger than yours and had hair growing off it--for pretty cheap. I had one removed from my foot and one from my arm for zero copay, although those weren't for aesthetic purposes as I was going through a mild hypochondriac phase.
>>
Kek
>1000
Where?
I got my mole removed for free
Same spot on face and everything
>>
>>28801754
OP isnt ausfag
Im an ausfag and i got mine removed for free under medicare
>>
>>28802933
Uhm, yeah I am an ausfag. The reason I can't get Medicare on it is because it's non cancerous and has been checked by a doctor to be safe.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.