[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My therapist says I have to make one friend before the end of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1455862324372.jpg (60 KB, 218x403) Image search: [Google]
1455862324372.jpg
60 KB, 218x403
My therapist says I have to make one friend before the end of 2016. And it can't be someone online, it has to be a real life friend.

How the hell?
>>
>>28801376
We are all your friends here.

Now tell your therapist you wish you were a girl so she helps you grow a pair of boobs which in turn you will show to your friends from 4chan.
>>
just lie. when my therapist asks me to do shit like that i lie. i don't see how they expect me to do that.
>>
>>28801376
How do you get a therapist without anyone knowing? I would like some therapy but don't want to show weakness to my friends and parents.
>>
>>28801448
That defeats the point of going to a therapist, anon.

Unless you're just in it for the drugs and autismbux, I guess.
>>
It's not that hard, unlike getting a gf. Join clubs in uni, go to bars, go to groups that share your interests locally.
>>
>>28801549
but i dont want to go to the therapist. parents make me. im perfectly content without having irl friend, so i lie when she asks me about it.
>>
>>28801572
What if I live in a town of less than 1000 people. Then how do I get a friend.
>>
By going to various locations and attempting conversation. Try different locations until. Library (on event in nights), game stores (on event nights), low key clubs (comedy, games, books). Now you know the technical how you are pretending to not understand. Go do it now.
>>
it has been a while since /r9k/ threads have made me sad. reading this post i just realized i havnt actually talked to someone outside my family in over 8 years (except like cashiers)
>>
>>28801576
Fair enough. I would say give it a try but if you're not into it then you're not into it.

She might ask for detail so the lie needs backing. There will need to be somewhere you go out to where you would have met someone. Something you do together. She'll need to believe that you're actually leaving the house and not just fapping to anime tiddies all day.
>>
>>28801376
>have to
shit the-rapist
>>
>>28801594
That's less than a 1000 potential friends, no excuses.
>>
>>28801376
Who cares what he says, it's not like there are any consequences if you don't
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.