[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I work at an old folks home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tfw ear.png (19 KB, 644x718) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19 KB, 644x718
should I work at an old folks home
>>
it's a pretty comfy job desu, unless you're cleaning up shit.
>>
>>28801292
I volunteered at one and it was shit, literally. The halls smell like shit and the state of some of the patients is really depressing

I'd only do it if the hours and pays were better than anything else you had on the table
>>
it smells like poop

it pays poorly

advancement opportunities are non existent
>>
I work at an ann's choice restaurant and it's a pretty easy besides the bitch residents
>>
From what I've heard it's really in demand, at least here in Germany.

Apparently there's a shitload of money to be made if you open up your own joint.
>>
>>28801356
apperently they want me to teach the residents how to use email/facebook
>>
working with old people constantly reminds you of death and your looming mortality. they are weak and slow and slowly rotting. they leak disgusting fluids and you have to deal with it.
>>
>should I work...

No.
>>
This job sounds interesting, How much do these jobs usually pay?
>>
I know a guy who does that, he said lots of them have lost their minds, and say terrible and spiteful things to him for no reason. Stuff like
>no one loves you
>you're going to fucking die alone
etc
Sounds grim
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.