[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>missed out on teen sex please someone tell me there is still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Riley-Reid-Toying-001.jpg (282 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
Riley-Reid-Toying-001.jpg
282 KB, 1064x1600
>missed out on teen sex
please someone tell me there is still hope for landing a hot (legal) teen gf
>>
you want a lie or a made up story?
>>
This is propaby the most depressing thing about growing up a robot...
>>
File: 1464121089277.png (157 KB, 611x730) Image search: [Google]
1464121089277.png
157 KB, 611x730
explain to me exactly what "you missed out on". in what way is teenage sex different than sex at 20? or 25? or even 30? I'm legitimately curious as to what it is you think you missed out on. what about sex as a teen different?
>>
>>28801319
girls are firmer, softer and tighter
all over
alot
>>
>>28801319
Teenage sex is supposed to be your experimentation phase. You're supposed to learn the ins and outs and what you like and how to not be a retard during sex so when you're older and more mature sex is more enjoyable.

Missing this means you have missed out on a fundmanetal part of your intimate development.
>>
I agree with >>28801319 . The partners you should find in life will generally be around your age. The only difference is probably everyone at your high school was horny fucks and you probably missed out on that.

I got in sexual situations as a teen, and although they were significantly better than jacking, it really wasn't worth the three years of dealing with an awful human being.

Gfs/love/sex is completely overrated. We are just slaves to biology.
>>
>>28801319
sex with a (legal) teen girl
>>
>>28801342
stop fucking prostitutes and you'll notice normal woman at age 20 are just as tight.
>>28801365
This is some pants on head retarded logic. sex isn't like playing guitar or learning to draw. its not some finely crafted skill that takes your entire adolescence to hone. it takes like three times and you got it.
>>
>>28801319
Truth is I'm just not attracted to girls my age (25), they look old to me. I look at younger girls then I realize I am supposed to be a man now.
>>
>>28801190
move to a country where fucking 14 year olds is legal (at least the 3rd of europe) you fucking retard
>>28801342
yep
>>28801365
>supposed to be
who fucking cares?
>>28801426
no they're not you used up roastie
>>28801488
it's completely natural to be attracted to actually fertile women (around 18) despite what lies tradcucks and feminazis tell you all the time
>>
>>28801488
This
>turning 25
>Still attracted to 15-17 year olds
>remember I'm almost 25

It's not that I don't find woman my age attractive. Most just seem as thought they have a lot of emotional baggage. Plus they're old and always look sick.
>>
>>28801593
but is there any hope at this point?
>>
File: yahari-saika.jpg (34 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
yahari-saika.jpg
34 KB, 680x383
>>28801909
i've started to notice i have a similar thing. younger males have such soft, clear skin and they look all sweet and lovely in comparison to 20something males, though there are older guys who still look soft and cute, it's just not as common
>>
you aren't missing out on too much. Gf was too tight. Couldn't even get two fingers in. You have to wear a condom, ect.
>>
I would say college would be your last shot at getting teen (18,19) pussy.

But that ship has sailed for me. I'm 25 and still in school, since I worked for a few years after high school. There's definitely a generation gap for me, as I make references that 18 year olds don't get. Not to mention I don't have a car either, so I can't play that older guy angle.
>>
Gf no, bf probably.
>>
>>28801190
You can have anything you want if you have enough money, anon

Anything
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.