[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being trained as a cashier at a grocery store >get called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1411978142498.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1411978142498.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>being trained as a cashier at a grocery store
>get called to managers office after break
>so anon, hows your training going?
>It's going fine I guess
>so fine?
>yeah
Trainer gets called in
>Well anon, this puts me in a very awkward position
>You're touching yourself inappropriately
>huh
>It's been reported that you've been touching yourself very inappropriately and it needs to stop NOW
>O-Ok
>you need to use hand sanitizer before handling people groceries but just don't do it. I mean I understand you don't realize you're doing it but you got to stop
>Ok thanks for telling me
>Thank you anon for taking this criticism so maturely

Lol I must have been scratching my crotch or ass while on the line and didn't even know it.

It was probably my fat black trainer, a white trash employee, or a conservative customer who reported me.

It's not like I was sticking my hands down my pants

I'm embarrassed now

at least i didn't get fired.
>>
How are you some of you this socially retarded?
>>
I sperged out during my cashier training so now I just unload the trucks in the back, people complained that I was rude, my store seems to have lonely old people come in expecting a full on chat....
>>
>>28801173
Better question is why are there so many social rules.

Sounds like fascism
>>
File: 1448178604462s.jpg (143 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448178604462s.jpg
143 KB, 1200x1200
>>28801235

Yeah, facism because the OP can't stop touching his dick in public. Fuck off. Some of you niggas need to be exterminated.
>>
>>28801181
>Now I just unload trucks
That sounds great. I'm getting a job soon at a grocery store and I just fucking know they are going to throw my ass behind a cash register and I am going to have to deal with normies all day.
>>
>>28801279
I'm white.

Also my hands were not in my pants. and it was more of scratching an itch.

Honestly it sounds like someone made it sound worse than it was. Probs some dumbass uptight church lady

>>28801328
It's not bad. I feel kind of powerful getting to ID people
>>
>>28801151
You're really this autistic? Smh
>>
>>28801279
kek

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
Baby powder and proper cleaning will keep your crotch and rear from itching, make sure to use both baby wipes and toilet paper after defecating.
>>
>>28801173
>>28801832
>>28801279
what's wrong with scratching what itches?
>>
>>28802509
It triggers christfag conservatives and some types of SJW
>>
>>28802532
fuck these fucking faggots then

good to work in an office where everyone is male (IT)
>>
>>28802557
Are you really this autistic? Nobody wants to touch a grocery bag or anything for that matter when someone who's holding that bag scratches his disgusting wart ridden cock. Jesus christ I bet OP smells like shit as well .
>>
>>28802656
>ppl not cleaning shit they buy when they get home
and they keep bitching and bitching... just like you
>>
>>28802739
He's a cashier you mongaloid. He's going to touch credit cards and cash. Do you want me to wash that too? Seriously consider killing yourself
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.