[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Existential Crisis Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: mexican.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
mexican.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
Thinking about my place in the universe and if I exist for a reason.

Robots, what do you think is the meaning of life?
>>
there is not meaning , if life have a meaning would last forever
>>
The meaning is what you make of it.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
>>
File: 450698743098673.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
450698743098673.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
The only logical end goal of life is death.
The only reason we treat death with a degree of morbidity is because it's an uncertain event, we don't know what will happen after we die. The purpose of life is irrelevant since the goal is death, so what you do with your time between birth and death is relevant to you and only you. Essentially, the meaning of life is what you make of it, because compared to the meaning of death it's arbitrary.
>>
>>28801095
You're a child.
Please go read a book and move on.
>>
File: grandmaster_b.jpg (73 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
grandmaster_b.jpg
73 KB, 768x576
>>28801095

My personal meaning is to become the chaddest motherfucker on earth
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.