[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ My Mom just died. To be short, AMA and post feels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1454244043144s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1454244043144s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
Hey /r9k/
My Mom just died.
To be short, AMA and post feels.

I love you Mom.
>>
>>28800914
>My Mom just died.
i know people handle grief differently, but really dude? were you not close or something?
>>
File: 1462430601507.jpg (26 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1462430601507.jpg
26 KB, 731x565
>>28800914
My mom has lupus and pancreatic cancer. She will die around the time my daughter is born.

>did you know she was going or was it a surprise?
If you knew, was it easier because you were prepared?

I'm in this refusal to accept the inevitable stage where I'm just ignoring this fact that she's going soon and pretending she is gonna make it. It's stage 4. Too late to do anything about it. She's not even doing chemo so it's like she isn't even sick because she doesn't look it. I've been giving her THC chocolate bars and marijuana cookies from Colorado because she refuses pain medication because she knows I'm an addict. So she's going without because she knows I'll steal her pain pills and I'm the primary caretaker right now. My fiance who is 3 months pregnant is only 9 miles away, but still. I'm living back at home helping my dead mom and it hasn't sunk in yet.

What do I do to get ready for this. How do you feel right this second? Emotionally I mean.
>>
>>28801041
My Mother hated me. My Father and her were in the middle of separating.
>>28801198
It was a surprise. I would have probably have done anything I could to stop her even though she didn't love me. And anyways, you may think you are ready. You may hate her or love her. When she dies, you may not react for a while, maybe even years, but at some point, you will break down. Even if she did the worst things, you will cry. It feels terrible. I honestly almost killed myself when she dies. I am sorry you have to go through this pain. I wish you luck, but at least you have a Daughter to love. I am sorry to the both of you if my writing is poor, I am not in the best of states at the moment, of course.
>>
>>28800914
Get well soon anon.

Oregano spaghetti
>>
File: 1462688227684.jpg (324 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
1462688227684.jpg
324 KB, 640x599
i feel u anon.
my father died like 3 years ago now. i still think about him daily.
>>
File: 1460794372664.jpg (229 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1460794372664.jpg
229 KB, 500x705
>>28801418
Thank you for replying to me. I'm just trying to get ready for my moms passing so I can be there for my baby girl and my fiance. My mom has 7 months to live and my daughter is due in 6. My mom wanted nothing more than to be a grandma. Maybe if time sees it fit she will get to see my little girl for a month hopefully more. She was a big grateful dead fan so we are naming our daughter Meadow Althea. Althea after the GD song. Idk I just don't want her to go, man. What am I gonna do. Who do I call with life problems. Or when my baby is up all night and I need advice. Shit is scaring me.

Know I'm sending love and prayer your way my brother Anonymous. And if no one has told you today. I love you and there's nothing you can do to change that.
>>
>>28800914
I wish my mom would die.
>>
>>28803586
Woah there. Don't cut yourself on those edges now edgemaster.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.