[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 >dropped out at the last semester of college >working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1464093446453.jpg (102 KB, 780x928) Image search: [Google]
1464093446453.jpg
102 KB, 780x928
>23
>dropped out at the last semester of college
>working at mccucks

I want to go back. But to start something new entirely

Anyone else went back to education and made it
>>
File: 1463547272740.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1463547272740.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
>tfw 21
>tfw dropped out of two careers already
>tfw don't know what to do
>>
File: chooiina.jpg (151 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
chooiina.jpg
151 KB, 1536x1024
I dropped out of college when I had about 6months left to go.
I did try going back the next year when I didnt feel like such a mess, but it didnt work out. All the terrible feelings and thoughts somehow instantly returned to me, full force the moment I sat down on a chair in class.
The first day there after all that time, I froze on the chair and couldnt even say my name when asked. I walked out early and eventhough it has been like 5-6 years from it, Im not planning on ever going back.

I dont know what happened exactly. I felt mostly confident going back, figured that I'll go through it no matter what. I was motivated, but once I sat down, all that resolve just dissapeared. Now Im just terrified of the thought of ever going to college again.
>>
>>28800890
Reminder this snake makes himself smell like girl snakes, lures a bunch of males to his position, which begin to have a snake orgy, and then the snake goes and fucks some bitches
>>
>>28800987
nice. You go, beta-snake
>>
I dropped out of geology around 22 and I've just started again in linguistics at 27 after a few years of NEETing and wagecucking in different jobs. The workload is much easier when you've got a few real jobs under your belt and even though I still have a bit of social anxiety group work etc. is easier to manage too.

I feel like now I've faced life on my own without the safety net o parents things at uni that used to stress me.out are much easier to deal with.
>>
>>28800890
>23
>Never had a career
>>
File: 1654687.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1654687.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
If you're stupid enough to drop out, you should stay out and stop wasting everyone's time.

Including your own.
>>
>>28801867
It was because of laziness not stupidity
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.