[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth ending it all? Feels thread btw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 576x576
Is it worth ending it all? Feels thread btw
>>
File: fers d g.jpg (86 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
fers d g.jpg
86 KB, 611x404
No, you will miss out on all the new, hot, spicy memes if you end your life.
Life is suffering, but you might aswell stick around untill you get old and sickly.
>>
>>28800776
What's the actual point of living? I feel like I've lost everything.....
>>
>do nothing, not even return a text
>"baaaaawww people lose interest in me."
>>
>>28800868
God no picture is just for attention I have just lost everything that is even remotely important to me today...
>>
>>28800892

Like what? I'm all eyes, robo
>>
>>28800724
>I wonder if it's my fault sometimes.
>But then I realize that people never stay in my life.
How does that make it not her fault?
>>
>>28800848
Theres no "point" to it. You are one person in the sea of people and the things you do, say dont matter one bit. Once you die, you will be forgotten. Chances are that people forget you exist even while you are alive.
Thats why you should just try to focus on things that make you feel good. Enjoy music, movies, art, games, whatever it is that gets a reaction out of you. You can condition yourself to enjoy things atleast on some level once you get out of the worst depression phases.
Life truly is pointless, but its also the reason why you should try to enjoy the pointless things that life offers.
>>
>>28801037
Well these past 3 weeks have been the most horrible of my life.

>my father died a couple weeks ago.
>The worst thing is he was genuinely the nicest man I've ever meet
>we never had a lot of money growing up
>so if I wanted something like a new game/toy he would bust ass just so I could have it

And the other week my gf of 1,5 years left me which fucking sucks he was a bitch some times but at least I wasn't alone

And today my last friend on this planet died he was a black lab an died at the age of 8

No idea what to do now

(Sorry for slow/weird typing doing this on my ipad)
>>
>>28801199
She was a bitch*
>>
>>28801199
I'm sorry anon :( Things will get better. Just take it one day at a time. Find peace with your dad and puppy and "talk" to them (out loud) and say goodbye.

Slowly get comfortable around girls again and go to gym. Get fit maybe or talk to girls at work. Build friendships with guys w girlfriends and they'll set you up.

It'll all get better. It always does.
>>
>>28801199
Good luck Anon. For real
>>
I have already said goodbye to my father and my puppy it's just that now there is this giant void I don't know how to fill and it freaks me the fuck out. I just want to end it but I don't have the courage to do it
>>
Well this is op signing of. got work tomorrow thanks for the help robots
>>
>>28801148
This op, just enjoy it while it Lasts and if youre not enjoying life then make it enjoyable.
>>
>>28800724
>is it worth ending it all
brb gonna kill myself and let you know
>>
File: whyeventry.jpg (45 KB, 811x775) Image search: [Google]
whyeventry.jpg
45 KB, 811x775
>>28800724
>tfw you're tired of yourself

I can't even blame them.
>>
I'm so lonely
origami
>>
>uncle killed himself 2 years ago
>grampa died two weeks ago
i cant kill myself for years, if ever
>>
File: 1462758704859.jpg (454 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1462758704859.jpg
454 KB, 2000x1339
>>28801148
>Life truly is pointless
>but its also the reason why you should try to enjoy the pointless things that life offers.

shit, it made me think a lot
>>
>>28801199
There's plenty of good reason to kill yourself, but you're honestly just experiencing grief, which is a normal thing that everyone will experience at some point in their lives, though you've definitely lost a lot more in a short period of time than most. Give it a few months anon, go to therapy if you find yourself stuck in a certain stage for ages, because this is one thing that's nearly definitely going to get better.

Also, to anyone thinking of killing themselves, at least give it a while so you can be sure you want to, don't just do it as soon as you have courage, because it's ultimately the biggest decision you'll ever make, and it's fucking stupid to do it on a whim.

Note, I'm not anti-suicide, I plan on killing myself in the next few months, but I just think people should be sure before they do.
>>
>Show guy baby picture
>He thinks I'm a dude

Kill me slowly, senpai.

I can't even.

All of the odds that I can not even.
>>
>>28802816
Imagine what two deaths in less than a month, and two suicides in two years could do to your family!

If you're lucky you could start a chain reaction that could kill hundreds by the end of the year.
>>
>>28802463
> tfw you relate to this movie
>>
>>28803579
The Comedy is true robot tier
>>
>>28800724
My life by objective measures is great. Doesn't stop me from thinking about ending my life just about every day. Something is fundamentally broken inside of me.
>>
>>28803725
It's the disconnect between the heart and mind bruh bruh.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.