[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw faggot >tfw will never have a virgin bf Why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: pls kill me.jpg (52 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
pls kill me.jpg
52 KB, 604x517
>tfw faggot
>tfw will never have a virgin bf
Why live? Faggots are literally worse than roasties. I just want a qt virgin bf who is not a slut to marry ;_; I have tried online dating but everyone is repelled by this notion, and finding a bf offline is not an option with a dating pool this small and every gay hub being infested with degeneracy and sluts. I will end up killing myself sooner or later...
>>
>>28800488
And I am not even ugly, all of my female friends consider me quite attractive.
>>
>>28800488
Where are you from, OP?

originalbloxblox
>>
>>28801196
Serbia, you?
>>
>>28801336
Canada, sadly. Isn't it better there? I assume gays are less accepted so wouldn't they avoid hookups and go for discrete monogamous relationships?
>>
>>28801493
>I assume gays are less accepted so wouldn't they avoid hookups and go for discrete monogamous relationships?

No, it is the exact opposite. Many of them marry women and occasionally cheat on them. Most avoid having stable relationships altogether and simply hook up with random guys every now and then because the risk of settling down with another faggot is too high.
>>
>tfw kv robot faggot
>tfw will never have a robot bf
>>
>>28801571
That's sad. Both for them and the wife. But they're cheating whores, so they deserve it.
How did your dating experience go?
>>
>>28801624
Horribly, I am still a virgin obviously and I have lost all hope of finding a partner offline.
>>
>>28801653
What happened? Did you just not find a pure qt bf or did something go wrong?
>>
>>28801664
Literally nobody who frequents the usual dating hubs is there for anything more than a casual fuck. Gay relationships are hardly an option in their minds, they just want sexual release. I used to think that most of them wanted to find a partner like I did but I couldn't have been more wrong.
>>
>>28801693
That's true for straight people too these days. But yeah, especially among gays. Have you tried online dating?
>>
>>28801717
I've created an OKcupid account and I sometimes try on 4chan but most people are immediately repelled when I mention that I want a pure virgin bf to stay with for life.
>>
>>28801746
I hope by 4chan you don't mean /soc/, might as well look for a Nazi in a synagog. Do you have a throw away email?
>>
File: 1464065568607.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464065568607.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>28800488
Whenever I see bf and gf begging threads I feel bad because of how easily everyone jumps on each other. I want someone that no one else will try to steal from me.
>>
>>28801776
>I hope by 4chan you don't mean /soc/
/lgbt/ and /r9k/

>Do you have a throw away email?
Sure [email protected]
>>
>>28801899
Just sent you an email.

>>28801893
You could try getting an ugly partner, no one will try and steal them. But no, you don't want someone not worth stealing, you want someone worth protecting probably.
>>
>>28800488
I would probably be what you wanted. Sorry for not being gay anon. I don't think you will have too much luck with your pursuit on 4chan though.
>>
>>28801893
Same, I want someone to spend my life with.
>>
>>28800488
>marry
Gay people getting married is a joke right? You don't really think your relationships are that serious do you? ffs get a grip you're just a bunch of weird fetishists.
>>
>>28802002
>You don't really think your relationships are that serious do you?

They are not serious to most but I don't identify with them. I want my relationship to be as serious as it gets, and marriage would enforce that.
>>
>>28802044
that's stupid dude, if you want a serious relationship you need to get with a woman and have children. gay relationships are meme tier regardless of how seriously you take yourself and "love".
>>
>>28802565
>that's stupid dude, if you want a serious relationship you need to get with a woman and have children. gay relationships are meme tier regardless of how seriously you take yourself and "love".

I could never love a woman, my attraction goes beyond looks. I cannot become romantically attracted to a woman even platonically.
>>
>>28802599
Well then you can never have a proper relationship, sorry buddy. I think you must just really want to emulate straight people despite such things being intrinsically incompatible with you and your kind.
>>
>>28800488
better find some prison gay neet, there's plenty around here m8

Also faggots have the worst culture of all time, i feel great pity for the few gay men who have respectable morals.
>>
>>28802632
>Well then you can never have a proper relationship, sorry buddy.

I don't know about proper but I think I can at least have a lifelong commited relationship with another man.
>>
>>28802663
Why would any gay man want such a thing? It only makes sense if you are straight.
>>
>>28802712
Relationships aren't just about fucking, there is also a romantic platonic connection that can only be formed between people attracted to each other. A woman could never make me feel content, as she would be incapable of offering me that type of bond. The companionship I seek can only be fulfilled by another man.
>>
>>28802763
No it can't, it's simply not possible for men to be that way with each other.
>>
>>28802825
I can't argue with that, I can only give you my own point of view, it's up to you if you believe it or not.
>>
>>28801899

You may have gotten another email. Possibly from me.
>>
>>28802652
This. 4chan is an ideal dating platform for people like us.
>>
>>28803902

Any idea where the place for people who don't crave sexual contact, yet still want romantic companionship is?
>>
>>28804117
Tumblr asexual blogs maybe.
>>
>>28804147

But tumblr is full of... Tumblr using people.
>>
>>28804255
There maybe some "dating" website for unsexual relationships. You could always go to Japan and pay a hug prostitute.
>>
>>28804533

Eh then I'd rather not expend the effort.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.