[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I become a drug dealer I know how to get drugs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ecstasy.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
ecstasy.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
how do I become a drug dealer

I know how to get drugs?
>>
How hard is it? You already know where to get them, now you just take them to ransoms and ask if they wanna buy it.
>>
>>28800279
oh, this is an interesting proposition, op
may i please inspect product more closely?
take drug in hand
put in pocket
walk away
>yfw
>>
>>28800279
Enjoy getting robbed
>>
>>28800476
I would deal out of a car
>>
>>28800568

>there has never been any robberies of people in cars
>>
>>28800580
I would keep the money at the house and the supply their too
>>
You may want to think good and hard about this brilliant plan of yours.
>>
>>28800609
easy buy 25 hits of x
charge 10 a hit
buy them for about 70 come home with 250
>>
>>28800568
enjoy losing your drugs and car
>>
>>28800657
how would I lose my car
>>
>>28800633
If that's as far as you can see, you're not smart enough to be a dealer. It's a very risky game and no one ever makes it out without losing at least once and losing is potentially life damning.
>>
>>28800773
*points gun*

"Get out of the car bitch"

"y-you too"
>>
>>28800279
If you need security, hit me up. I've done security for low level coke dealers before. I can supply my own gear (plate carrier, level iv plates, NVG, AR-15).
>>
>>28800811
I would deal in a rich part of connecticut
no one owns a gun
>>
File: phone.jpg (139 KB, 1366x726) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
139 KB, 1366x726
>>28800568
Please do explain your amazing logic behind how this prevents you from getting robbed. I'm dying to hear your "brilliant" idea.
>>
>>28800888
*beats you*
*throws you down*
*drives away*
>>
>>28800894
I would only have a small bit of money and drugs on me in the car at any given time. If they wanted a bulk order I would have to drive to get it and then deliver.
>>
>>28800607
>keeping the money and drugs in the same place
Kek good luck man
>>
>>28801301

how would you do it smart guy?
>>
Used to deal...honestly not worth it. you never really make a profit unless its something hard like BTH or Meth
>>
>people in this thread claim to know how drug dealings work
How do you even claim to be robots?
>>
>>28801326
Not keep them in the same place? I know plenty of successful people in this subject and none of them keep both the product and money in the same place for obvious reasons (if you get found out they find everything and you're fucked). One of the best/safer ways is to stash most of the money at your house (somewhere they will never find unless they tear the house apart, literally), you can still keep a safe amount in the open. Then keep most of the drugs outside of your house(split among a few places), somewhere that no one is likely to find and won't be linked to you. You can have very low amounts in your house anyway, as long as it's not enough to get you in trouble
>>
>>28800279

buy drugs on the internet

for real

look into it
>>
>>28801762

also grow your own shrooms
>>
>>28801762
He said he knows where to get them just not how to sell them
>>
>>28801786
I used to grow shrooms

Op here
>>
>>28800969
so you would be doing the boring version of Xalisco boys heroin dealing? Seems safer, though maybe not too lucrative.
>>
File: 1380758531069.jpg (88 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1380758531069.jpg
88 KB, 499x374
Drug dealing isn't really worth it unless you genuinely like it for the art of the deal/are moving tons of product/selling expensive shit which in turn just means you have less room to fuck up.
Its a fun hobby for certain types of people that will generate pocket change but unless you're dealing in a multitude of drugs with a multitude of people you're not going to turn out anything to really live on.

In any case, drug dealing is dead simple in theory.
>find supplier that you can buy cheaply off of
>find buyers you can unload to for a profit
Now, the problem is doing the dance of how much you're buying this shit at, what shit you're buying, and who you're selling to and how you sell it and where.
Selling out of you car isn't a bad choice OP but you have to prepare for the possibility that you might get caught and learn where/how you can deal safely in your area. What are you planning to deal?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.