[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E man wanna talk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mo oi m9.jpg (367 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mo oi m9.jpg
367 KB, 1920x1080
E man wanna talk?
>>
no one wants to talk :(
>>
I would be I'm not E man
I like your pic, but I think it would be scary irl
>>
hey whatsup?

Yea just a random background I found somewhere on webs wears ago, I like the lighting in it the most
>>
>>28800629
the sky and an all-pervading existential crisis that never peters out
you?
>>
Been there done that. Kind of bored of thinking about eternal solitude of existing. But still gotta keep up with the ever-turning world, I hate it man.
>>
right now I'm just struggling with setting up things for next year basically. Im a one-year NEET before I go to college and Im very busy with renting a place right now with a friend for next year. I have to do most of the emailing and talking and I just fucking hate life man fuck. I don't even know why I hate this shit so much, it's easy and living with that friend's gonna be cool I guess. I don't know if Im lying to myself or what I actually want. All my interests are genuine but I'm starting to lose all energy it feels. I could just as well all be an illusion, fuck living FUCCCCCCKKKKKK
>>
More than you know kate. I hope you've been well!
>>
I'm stuck in a rut and I have no way to save myself from it. I'm almost 30 and I've lost everybody. I'm going to kill myself on my 30th. It never gets better.
>>
My uncle recently killed himself, he was 56 years old and I loved him the most out of anything in my life. You don't always know how much people care. You'll throw everything away, the entire universe, if you kill yourself. Please man, don't do it.
>>
>>28801437
even if you rate your life -10000/10 it's still at least a fukcing number. If you end it you're nothing anymore, THERE IS NOTHING
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.