[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHADvice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (86 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 1334x750
CHADvice episode 3
Issues with girls?
Need help making friends?
Specific conversation or dilema?
I'm here to help
>specialty is social interaction
>>
How do I get attention from girls when I can't walk and am 42kg at 5'11? Is it possible?

If you are not in the top 10% of men it is impossible to get female attention. No matter how hard you try, unless you enter that threshold. I don't even want female attention, I'm just demonstrating this.
>>
What's the fastest way to commit suicide?
>>
>>28799773
How do I make good small talk and make girls laugh? I have a rather dark sense of humor which very few people appreciate.
>>
>>28800088
I'm 6'3, and I see guys who are 5'11 as tall. Just tell people you're 6 ft, girls like numbers more than they care about truth. Also man that's a fuckin negative attitude, no one is gonna want you if youre like that. I've seen some fine ass women with some average ass men. I was a loser at 15 and got laid throughout highschool just on quick wit and good social skills. Look up growth versus fixed mindset, and make a change.

Also what do you mean can't walk? Are you in a wheel chair? Use that to your advantage. ie: get good arms (who gives a fuck about the rest, right?) get pitty pussy, and just clean up your face. If your dick works you can get laid. Every girl wants to show off the wheelchair boyfriend the same way they want to tell people their dog is a rescue
(Bonus points if you have stub legs)
>>28800127
Gunshot to the roof of the mouth.
But lets talk about your life and make a change instead
>>28800128
Use that negativity to your advantage. Make fun of them just a bit, like poke fun at the things they know are quirks. Even better, make fun of a guy the dislike. Can be a teacher, colleague, or ex boyfriend that you know.
Also work on being quick, if you want to make a girl laugh, comment on something situational, and in the moment. Makes you look better than using a premeditated joke.
Best thing you can do though is find a girl who shares your sense of humor. I got my ex girlfriend to start unconsciously making racist jokes after a year of conditioning, but that shit takes time
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.