[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you tried dating a cute girl with an interracial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464126168755.jpg (148 KB, 760x889) Image search: [Google]
1464126168755.jpg
148 KB, 760x889
Why haven't you tried dating a cute girl with an interracial child yet, /r9k/? If this racist old hillbilly can learn to change his ways so can you.
>>
what would I be racist against, asians?
I'm black
>>
I am. And so is my son.

I would fuck up anyone that tried to touch my son's wife's son.
>>
If you want to help whites, help yourself. All you can do is be a hard worker and an honest person, and so have white kids.

The illuminati isn't going to exterminate the white race, but if they wanted to they could, and there's nothing you can do to stop them.
>>
>>28799369

>>>/pol/

mootblox
>>
>>28799412
>thinking you're safe outside of /pol/
>thinking /pol/'s beliefs aren't becoming mainstream
>thinking /pol/ is still a containment board, not a base of operations
>>
>>28799449

I'm aware /pol/ is the most popular board on 4chan now. And I hate how your containment board has spilled everywhere on the site, and outside of it.

You edgy neo-nzis cant be older than 20.
>>
File: 234234324.jpg (105 KB, 600x477) Image search: [Google]
234234324.jpg
105 KB, 600x477
>>28799449
>>28799412
Anon here.

>a base of operations

/pol/ does not and is incapable of organizing. People who can organize and accomplish real things use /pol/ as a vehicle to manipulate the far right of the next generation. /pol/ is an oblivious controlled op/pol/sition composed of fools. I used to browse there, years ago. I almost never browse there anymore. /pol/ (even more than /r9k/) is a stupid waste of time.

If /pol/ was smart, if /pol/ was serious, they would organize, and they would try to clue people into what's happening in the world, how the world really works.

/pol/ is not smart. /pol/ is not serious. /pol/ is stupid.
>>
>>28799193
Isn't it kind of dangerous to expose small children to nail paint?
>>
>>28799513
You're right. But I think it's more to do with the fact that the nature of 4chan makes organization very difficult. Reddit would be a better place for it, but the admins there are awful (rip /r/european).
>>
>>28799193
I had a black girlfriend once, she was really nice. She is pretty much the reason I'm not a /pol/tard.
>>
File: b334590-90-.jpg (144 KB, 924x437) Image search: [Google]
b334590-90-.jpg
144 KB, 924x437
>>28799621
>the admins there are awful

The jews serve and perform extremely important services for the illuminati
>>
>>28799193
Because I don't need Tyrone's little treasure, let him keep it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.