[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is r9k spending this evening? The summertime is so lonely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: bar.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
How is r9k spending this evening?

The summertime is so lonely.
>>
>>28799031
Had a physics exam this morning, spent the rest of the day learning german on duolingo. Tomorrow I'm going to get up early and go for a run (but not near the beehives, the fuckers stung me the other day)
>>
>>28799031
Spent a couple hours playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 just to chill out - got a geology exam tomorrow which is pass to progress - if I fail this there could be a chance I don't get through to next year, fuck
>>
I'm about to go to sleep after doing nothing all day. It's 6:30pm. I will wake at 3am to go to the gym for the second time ever and embarrass myself again.
>>
>>28799187
Fuck off normalfag cunt.

>>28799833
You too.
>>
>it's finally summertime
>now what
>>
>>28799867
Good luck anon. Remember, we all started somewhere.
>>
>A few beers, maybe vodka later.
ok I guess

>alone of course
>>
>>28799031

Looking for a fucking job. No school = no reason to get out of bed. I'd say that's the only thing wrong in my life honestly. I have completely given up on dating and will just continue the path to wizardry.
>>
resting my right hand, it was operated a week ago
i was in the army and was dropped out for this
guess it could be worse
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.