[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried robots. I tried to make a friend, a girl friend, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: feels 2.0.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feels 2.0.gif
13 KB, 633x758
I tried robots.

I tried to make a friend, a girl friend, but fuck man, why wont it work.

I've tried everything, i skyped with her, i talk to her at night, and if i ask her if were friends she just says:''No.''

And when im skyping her she keeps telling me how i have no friends and that i will never have a girlfriend.

Just this night she told me:''I got a heart with my name on it, and you wont because you have no friends''

Fuck it robots, why are some people such twats.
>>
>>28798695

>Skype

>implying that shouldnt be a red flag
>>
>>28798719
We go to the same college, but me and her really don't communicate at all when inside, we act like we don't know eachother basically, no hello's or bye's at all. Only online do we ever talk.
>>
>>28798695

Don't let that go unpunished, anon.
Burn her house tonight.
>>
>>28798850
I don't want to hurt her anon, because every time i skype her i fall for her more and more.
>>
>>28798893

She doesn't like you and never will, the only way to regain your self honor is to slay her parents while she watches, kill her then take your own life in a ritual suicide.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (90 KB, 800x614) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
90 KB, 800x614
>>28798893
Cuck. The whore is playing with you. Do you really wish to take the abuse?

For once in your life stand up for yourself and call her a whore. Then cut contact over skype.

She is just a waste of time and you know it
>>
>>28798695
She's using you for validation/entertainment. It's unlikely that she'll ever like you, but she definitely won't if you let her walk all over you like this.
>>
you sound frustrated anon, here
http://imgur.com/a/eRtas

rub one out and relax
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.