[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally the ONLY expectation of women is to not be fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1459771747606.jpg (51 KB, 601x338) Image search: [Google]
1459771747606.jpg
51 KB, 601x338
>literally the ONLY expectation of women is to not be fat
>there are some women who cannot even handle this

why don't fat girls just fucking kill themselves? If they can't even have the mental fortitude to stop eating a jar of ice cream every night how can they be expected to handle anything else?

fat girls on /r9k/, what are your weight-loss/suicide plans?
>>
>>28798641
>why don't fat girls just fucking kill themselves?
why would they? It's not like they will die alone, they all get a 6 foot chad that makes six figures
>>
>>28798748
>they all get a 6 foot chad that makes six figures
you think Chad would want a fat fuck?
Chad can get the newer thinner model with less shit brain, Chad could get a girl who could actually control her mouth and not piggu out every time she goes to a restaurant
>>
>>28798641
I like modestly fat girls. They're soft and I enjoy licking their arm pits to make them giggle.
>>
>>28798641

No, you have to be thin AND feminine. Are you going to date a girl that doesn't wear make-up, doesn't shave, has short hair, wears men's clothes, etc?
>>
File: 1412283347237.png (90 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
1412283347237.png
90 KB, 238x276
>>28799333
>a girl that doesn't wear make-up
>Woman still think make-up makes them look better
>>
>>28799333
>has short hair, wears men's clothes
Both of these make girls way better.

Make up depends on the girls' face, a lot of them don't really need it but it does often make them more attractive if they do it well.

Shaving is a necessity for most men, true, and it can be a pain in the ass. You can find men who like hairy girls but they're definitely a minority.
>>
>be thin but still have large breasts
>be submissive
>have a beautiful face
>leave the house

Its hard to be a girl
>>
>>28798641
Because no matter how fat they are they will always be able to find someone to fuck him
>>
>>28799333
>thin
Woah, get the fuck out of here. Nobody said the belly had to disappear.
>makeup
Not necessary in the slightest and we all really know this
>doesn't shave
But all of you do this, and it's to conform to Chad's standards. Robots don't know if we don't like hairy legs.
>men's clothes
why not both? Women can't really crossdress at all anyway.
>>
>>28799381
i have hirsutism should i just kms?
>>
>>28799389
>be thin
My 9//10 Chad Dad is going out with a fat slob as we speak.
>large breasts
not necessary
>be submissive
not necessary
>have a beautiful face
Generally yes, men as well too.
>leave the house
What are you even.

>leave the house
>>
>>28798641
>what are your weight-loss/suicide plans?

Well, luckily this cancer should take care of both for me
>>
>>28799433
You can still shave right? Theoretically you could even get laser hair removal. Don't kill yourself over it.
>>
>>28799459
I'm really sorry about that. Can you tell me about your cancer?
>>
>>28798641
>why don't fat girls just fucking kill themselves?

They dont have to. There will always be degenerate thirsty men out there to satisfy anyone women. Even if its just for a quick pump-and-dump, it's guaranteed they'll at least get some.
>>
>>28799480
>Can you tell me about your cancer?

Non-hodgkin's lymphoma stage 3, getting treated. Nausea sucks, not sleeping sucks and dropping out/break from uni sucks.

Loosing weight has been a plus, unsarcastically
>>
>>28799611
I hope you survive. Don't give up.
>>
>>28799389
>be submissive

Do you realize how high the demand is for non-submissive girls? They're extremely rare.
>>
>>28799333
Just shave, the rest is like super attractive. Maybe just like a primer when we go out would be nice too. Is that a lot to ask? I really don't know.
>>
>>28799709

What does that even mean? Western women will submit to Chad Thundercock, especially in the bedroom. But that's about it.
>>
>>28799333
baito
>>
>>28799709
>implying half of grills arent submissive qts
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.