[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I just want to kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456380232328.jpg (47 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
1456380232328.jpg
47 KB, 500x596
>tfw I just want to kill myself
>>
>>28798523
You can join that other guy on the train tracks.
>>
>tfw want to fade out of existence and be ethereal
>want to be a sentient AI that has no physical body and only exists online, being able to play videogames and shit
>>
>>28798694
>tfw afraid ether creatures are just as stupid, hungry and animalistic as corporeals

I want to live in the heart of a magical, whimsical machine. A giant telescope. And with a qt by my side ofc.
>>
File: 1463967586008.png (137 KB, 817x626) Image search: [Google]
1463967586008.png
137 KB, 817x626
>tfw I want to kill god
>>
>>28798729
>desiring company
get the fuck out of here, normie, ree, etc.
>>
>>28798523
>we live in a world where animals literally fight tooth and nail just to continue their horrible existences
>nobody on earth gives a shit if some of them would die, nobody forces them to stay, their life is and always has been their own prerogative or at least the prerogative of their biology
>in such a world where creatures struggle so hard just to not be shat out into the void, we find ourselves in the eye of the hurricane, and from our vantage point we actually WANT the void, but as soon as you do life decides to be a self-contradicting little shit and that's when it suddenly begins to care so much about you not dying that you are forced to exist when you wish you could just be expelled with the refuse of yesterday

It doesn't make any sense. When you want to live, the world tries to kill you. When you want to die, the world forces you to live.
>>
>>28798777
>those heavenly trips
I interpret your criticism as a blessing
>>
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZytWFm7x0
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
>>28798764
Someone already did it
>>
>>28798523
Please make ur k/d atleast one. It will make the world a better place
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.