[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come its so hard to talk to women? Seriously. I just dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: ralphbeta.jpg (101 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
ralphbeta.jpg
101 KB, 650x488
How come its so hard to talk to women? Seriously. I just dont get it. Even fucking Chad is able to talk about whatever.

Women turn in to literal autists if the subject isnt something they like
>>
Because they're superficial cunts
>>
Most people turn into literal autists if the subject is something they don't like
>>
Women are pretty easy to talk to honestly
it's men who are fucking complicated
like the fuck I need to shake your hand fuck off with that shit
>>
>>28798575
Men are easy and more interesting to talk to

You're either a dumb roastie or a faggot
>>
It's easier in a mental hospital for some reason. I swear to god I got one chick to actually like me before she left. She hugged me three times that morning. And the other time I went I stayed in contact with another girl who was pretty nice.
>>
>>28798448
Just imagine them as men who are weak and not very smart.

Don't expect to get too in depth on any topic. I hung out with a Stacy coworker last week and it was all girls except for me and one other guy. We had conversations about sports and traveling and occasionally a girl would chime in "you're still talking about that?!?" They can't talk about one thing for more than 2 minutes
>>
>>28798608
I'm obviously not a girl, men don't ask to shake women's hands

i think the women just don't like you m8
Or maybe because all the women and men I talk to are 45+
>>
>>28798495
berdie mutch this

women are a meme for a reason
>>
>>28798633
thats because it was a fucking mental hospital

women need support systems so obviously shed be attracted to you over actual mentally ill people not temporarily mental ill people. obviously she would be nice so you could feed her attention and comfort and safety within the mental hospital

when she got back though i bet she went straight back to messaging chads and brads and jamals for crazy girl sex where she lets them do whatever sick shit they want with her

>>28798448
because theyre shallow, and very judgmental. they will be judgmental with who they talk to to begin with, excluding a bunch of people to talk to and treating them shitty without even givign them a chance because theyre not chad or a normie. then theyre really shallow and talk about gossip and boyfriends and makeup and clebrities and clothing and who came in their ass last night even though they said not to but the guy is just such a silly goose he did!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.