[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>always nervous >always anxious For no reason. Starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1462824430072.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1462824430072.gif
662 KB, 800x528
>always nervous
>always anxious

For no reason.

Starting a new job tomorrow and I used to be excited and eager when starting a new job. Now I feel like I'm going back to a job I hate or something. I have even fucking started.

It sucks. I think I might be depressed
>>
>>28798358

Therapy, diet, exercise. if they give you drugs try them, if you don't like how they make you feel then go off of them with their help.
>>
>>28798358
>>28798390
Do not listen to that nigga! Alcohol is the only option.
>>
>>28798530
Agreed, but the comedown off it is too much, especially when work next day
>>
phenibut my man

until the anxiety goes away
>>
Calm those nerves with a little bit of hooch. Not enough to be shit faced, but not quite sober either.

Go with vodka, it doesn't have a smell once the alcohol evaporates so you don't get all boozy smelling in public.
>>
>tfw always tired, not physically but mentally
>anything and everything is a chore, and i question even the most basic of things
>days leak into eachother and theres no break in continuity or significant change
>its been like this for years
>>
>>28798635
Drinking works,but I think I'd prefer to just get proper drugs like xanex or something
>>
>>28798635
Truly a slav advice! Try to find mint flavoured vodka it hides the smell bretty gud.
>>
>>28798635
How often do you drink though. Whenever you feel nervous?
>>
as much of a maymay this may sound, try low dosages of xanax on occasion
>>
>>28798859
Need that on prescription where I live. Sucks. Anything like that I do
>>
File: PART1.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
PART1.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
>>28798791

Whenever you feel the need to dull your over analytical brain. It's quite nice.
>>
>>28799010
i live with my gf (dont hate plz) so it would be hard to constantly drink when i feel the need without her thinking i'm an alcoholic. i think she already thinks i'm a bit of one anyway
>>
>>28798705
Minttu.
>>28798635
Yup. Can't take the strong taste of vodka? OJ is the answer. Vodka tastes less yucky and OJ tastes better (crazy right?)
>>
>>28798652
You do realise that what you're describing there is clinical depression, right? For fuck's sake, go find a shrink.
>>
File: binary pepe.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
binary pepe.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>>28798589
>mfw high-functioning alcoholic

I can be shitfaced drunk and won't get a hangover the next day, of course I'm tired and a bit dizzy but I still manage to go to work
>>
>>28799203
>For fuck's sake, go find a shrink

not that anon but I feel the same
tried therapy and medication but I quit cause it didn't help me
>>
>>28799291
maybe a gf?
>>
>>28799491
not that anon, but that just makes things worse

there's no cure
>>
File: wolf-55b522b1b7bb5.jpg (778 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
wolf-55b522b1b7bb5.jpg
778 KB, 1000x1000
>Tfw nervous even when talking to close friends

also I sweat so much, the shit literally drips down my arms.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.