[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actually ending it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8
File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14 KB, 636x477
I accidentally posted this in another thread.

I'm going to kill myself on Thursday night while my parents are at a concert and I have the house to myself. I'm going to lay down with my head perpendicular to the train tracks so I'll be decapitated like that Russian chick. I figure this is a surefire painless method that won't make too much of a mess.

I didn't start this thread to vent/attention whore and I'm not asking to be talked out of it. Just looking for any general suicide advice. What should I write in my note to make everyone feel as guilty as possible? I'd be satisfied knowing that I ruined their weekend.
>>
Whateva, nigga.
See you on Friday.
>>
See you Friday loser.
>>
I think not leaving a suicide note would be best because then everyone can blame themselves for it.
>>
>>28798273
I'm serious man. I've never joked or posted about suicide in the past. I mean this.
>>
Don't write a note. Waste the normies time and resources.

Also see you on Friday
>>
>>28798299
Who are you trying to convince?
Because it's not us
>>
>>28798298
That's an interesting approach, but I don't want to just be written off as "oh he was just crazy, there was nothing we could have done."
>>
"You could have prevented this"
Not very original apparently.
>>
>>28798319
I'm trying to convince this guy

>>28798273

but it doesn't matter
>>
Cool dawg
>>
>>28798301
this, not writing a note may be the worst thing you could do (,: godspeed brother
>>
>>28798299
You are going to see the train coming and pussy out I guarantee it.

By the sounds of it you've never tried to commit suicide since you think we think you are joking or not serious.I don't think you understand we are implying you will pussy out.

Have you tried to kill yourself before?
>>
File: 1452805776169.jpg (183 KB, 500x986) Image search: [Google]
1452805776169.jpg
183 KB, 500x986
>tfw this is how I'm planning to go out
Will you face away from the train?
Will you be drunk?
The last time I wanted to attempt this I got too afraid of the size of the train and just pussied out.
I'm thinking it would be better to be drunk to overcome this fear.
>>
>>28798373
I was thinking OP could take some strong sleeping meds and pass out with his head on the tracks.

Would this work?
>>
File: tumblr_nxzit8iSSb1s199fdo1_1280.png (862 KB, 550x849) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxzit8iSSb1s199fdo1_1280.png
862 KB, 550x849
>>28798407
Wouldn't those take too long to kick in?
>>
>>28798425
I took a ton the other night because I was testing how much euphoria the kind I had gave. Knocked me out within minutes.
>>
>>28798299
You're not serious. This thread wouldn't be here if you were. Suicide is a personal and private thing when it's serious. All this is, is you commiserating. We've all been here before, man. Again, see you on Friday.
>>
Would that work? If I ever decide to take myself out that's what I would do.
>>
>>28798299
>>28798460

Literally this.
When someone is genuinely about to commit suicide, they don't broadcast it on 4chan.

You'll be back by Friday, friend.
>>
Think of the passengers, you want them to be late?
>>
File: 1463902385707 (19).jpg (115 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463902385707 (19).jpg
115 KB, 800x600
>>28798260
>like that Russian chick.
This is our mascot now
>>
Your head lives for like 5 minutes very painful way to go
>>
>>28798260
>'m going to lay down with my head perpendicular to the train tracks so I'll be decapitated like that Russian chick.
Holy shit, this is my exact plan.

I'm going to do it soon myself. Maybe within the week as well.

God speed, OP.
>>
>>28798369
No, I have never attempted it. My thoughts of suicide were always few and far between. But for the past few months I've been thinking about it more and more. If I don't do it on Thursday I probably never will.
>>
>>28798553
I would stil it
>>
>>28798553
wtf this chick looked kind of hot as far as I can see
why did she kill herself
>>
>>28798373
i'm thinking of drinking or taking some sort of sleep aid to guarantee i'm incapacitated
>>
>>28798574

>painful
>cut off from the rest of the body

How?
Mortally terrifying for a few minutes maybe, but probably not painful
>>
>>28798553
I would still hit it
>>
>>28798373
>>28798407
>>28798425

i'm considering drinking or taking some sort of sleep aid to guarantee i'm incapacitated.

the normal advil PM dose usually knocks me out within a half hour. triple that and i'll be out in ten minutes.

if the sound of the train were to wake me up i'd probably be too disoriented to get out of the way.
>>
>>28798533
i'm doing it late at night. i want to inconvenience as few people as possible.
>>
>>28798576
are you in the US?

it might be nice to go out with someone.
>>
>>28798722
Then how about jumping off a cliff in the wilderness you stupid
>>
>>28798553
this looks weird for some reason. shouldnt there be more blood? also, wouldnt the head get caught under the train and get dragged for a bit? i mean its so close to the body. this is how i would imagine if she had her head on the rail, and someone chopped it off with an axe. this isnt how i would expect it to look if a train going 80 miles an hour drove over it. its too clean and not mangled.
>>
no cliffs nearby and I might pussy out. I've done cliff jumps into water from 50 ft and that was really scary. Doing it for real would be harder. I don't want to fuck up and land wrong and get paralyzed.
>>
Dude,there is so many teens you could rape,so many fuckers you could kill,so much pizza you could eat,so much alcohol you could drink... Why fucking kill yourself??
>>
>>28798745
Yep. Florida. You?
>>
>>28798840
I don't want to be remembered as a psycho. I would never kill anyone anyway, and I have no desire for women anymore.

Alcohol doesn't bring me any happiness. I've eaten enough pizza in my life.
>>
>>28798834
"might pussy out"

you will pussy out. you're weak. that's why you thought about suicide in the first place. fucking idiot eat your bitamins
>>
>>28798864
NY, too far away. damn. Unless you want to meet in Maryland.
>>
>>28798891
But why dude,there is not an after life,no second chance,after you die its over,eternal darkness,billions of years of nothing,isnt anything out there that you enjoy/want to do before? Also,rape is fun
>>
>>28798260
Please don't. as someone who has been suicidal before, PLEASE don't. You can improve your life. The darkness you see, with no light and the end of the tunnel, doesn't have to be permanent.
>>
>>28798925
Can't. Wish I could though.
>>
>>28798952
this OP, have you tried beeeing yourself
>>
>>28798260
Dude atleast bring some scum of the earth down with you. Don't die with a negative K/D that's pussy shit
>>
>>28798942
it's not like i'll be conscious for eternity. it'll just be snuffed out and that'll be that.
>>
>>28798663
People feel their arms and legs after they are cut off
>>
>>28798260
I don't know what to say to because I don't know why you want to do this. But please don't, OP. Whatever you're going through, it will pass.
>>
>>28799019
you mean phantom pain?
you cant actually feel them after the nerves are severed
>>
>>28798977
no. i want to be remembered in a "fuck i should have helped him" way. not a "fuck he was a monster."

right now i'm a decent person and people would feel bad.
>>
OP do you think you could give a shout out in your letter?
Either mention "Steven Bonnell the second"
Or the "destiny.gg community"
It's a streamer that tells people to kill themselves all the time, so I think it would be pretty neat to blame him or his community for it.
>>
Consider the pain that you will cause your family. Suicide is excusable in isolation but not in the company of a family, even if you are not close. The pain suicide causes for family members is truly horrendous.

Try ecstasy or lsd first: you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>28799019
in the moments after they're cut off? or long-term as in they survived for years after the injury.
>>
>>28799030
You are a f****** moron
>>
Write some weird ass symbols under your bed,tattoo those same symbols on your chest or something,and die with a note on your pocket that says "they made me do it" or some random shit like that,become a legend! Become an unsolved crime! Fucking faggot.
>>
>>28799095
i like this idea.

what kind of symbols?
>>
>>28799080
>censoring
>on 4chan
>>
>>28799147
I dont know faggot,at this point you are just attention whoring,google "random ass symbols",also,2/10 b8 cuz it made me reply
>>
Consider the pain you will cause others. It dwarfs the pain you yourself are currently feeling.
>>
>>28799080
>>28799211
I want reddit 2 leev
>>
>>28799173
Oh my gosh, what is with you fudging clucks a your naughty swears.
>>
>>28798260
Don't suicide by train - that poor driver is probably a robot. Try a suicide bag if you're serious.
>>
File: 1455657607258.jpg (34 KB, 460x304) Image search: [Google]
1455657607258.jpg
34 KB, 460x304
>>28799080
>someone said i was wrong?!
>b-better insult him!
>then he'll know i'm right!
>>
>>28798722
Don't use a train. The driver doesn't deserve the trauma because some selfish autist wasn't happy with life.
>>
>>28799540
>>28799588

it's not like i'm jumping in front of it. he won't see a splat.

people will just see my head. which admittedly will be very disturbing. i'll close my eyes at least.

should've mentioned that i'll be wearing clothes that'll have me camouflaged.
>>
I have sympathy for OP for some reason and I really don't want him to suicide and would probably attempt to save him if I knew who he was. How do I fix my emotional affection to absolutely fucking everyone?
>>
>>28798260
WTH happened for you to consider this? Greentext plz
>>
Don't do it on train tracks, man. That's horrible. You'll fuck up the train and everyone in it, they'll all feel horrible. Keep your death to yourself if you are actually gonna do it.
>>
>>28799796
i feel bad for upsetting strangers but i'm doing this at a time where minimal people will witness it.

i know i wouldn't be traumatizing the people that have wronged me, but i'm having a hard time feeling sympathy for strangers when i think of how poorly i've been treated lately.
>>
You aren't gonna do it pussy.
>>
>>28799840
How have you been treated badly, I know this probably wont make a difference but don't do it, if you need someone to talk to im here man
>>
>>28798260
You selfish cunt.

Just so u know, when you get decapitated like that the wound cauterizes. Your body is physically left twitching for several minutes, and overall its a pretty clean quick death. Cue the slow applause for your analysis < slow clapping >

Happens so fast your brain, now separated from the rest of your worthless body, doesn't know what happened, so you may actually move your eyelids.

If you want to make people feel guilty, think about it dumbass, don't write any notes. Now go get yourself out the god-damn gene pool.

noob.
>>
>>28798260
>All these people trying to stop you.

I want normalfags to leave.

Go do it anon, do what so many people here don't have the courage to and free yourself.
>>
>>28798260
pls reconsider, we are in the same place
Continue with us
>>
>>28798806
the driver saw her and braked
>>
>>28799211
why should i give a fuck though
>>
So, if one did seriously want to commit suicide in a simple, effective and painless way, what would be the best way to go about it?

Asking for a friend.
>>
Suicide is never a good solution for your problems. Is your life really so hopeless that you think there's no other way? Humans are resilient beings, even if you are an autistic and a robot, there's still plenty of amazing things waiting for you if you don't commit suicide, which is infinitely better than nothing. By the sounds of it, part of why you want to commit suicide is to make people who've put you down in the past feel bad. There's better ways to make them feel bad then killing yourself.
>>
>>28798260

Just fuck off somewhere. Death is very final imho. Just walk or catch a train somewhere and see what happens. Then do it again. Be a drifter, meet randoms, live with bums or do a days work and rent hotel rooms. Go live innawoods. Climb a mountain or canoe a river. You have nothing to lose anyway right?
>>
>>28799840
My uncle was the train driver in this situation. Fucked him up for a long time knowing he was running the train that killed someone.

Just jump off something really high.
>>
>>28801425
>t. someone who has no idea how depression works
>>
>>28801425
Fucking typical response get fucked
>>
What kind of faggot train driver gets PTSD over some suicidal autist.

I was desensitized to gore at age 12
>>
>>28801425

good point anon
let's hope faggots see this
>>
>>28801136
"Escape" bags

In short suffocating yourself but with helium(?) replacing your oxygen supply is supposed to be painless (with a gas mask hooked to a tank)

Elaborate if I'm missing any details
>>
>>28798260
List everyone you know by name and precisely how they fucked up your life.
>>
>>28798553
>that picture
just laughed my ass off
10/10
>>
>>28798260
>be decapitated like that russian chick
i'm not familiar with this meme
someone post it
>>
>>28801425
>just have fun, explore life and be ur self and u b fine bro
>>
File: 23948672.png (93 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
23948672.png
93 KB, 1198x1200
>>28798260
>i didn't start this thread to vent/attention whore
>what should i write in my note to make everyone feel as guilty as possible?
>>
>>28802957
careful
don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
I don't wanna be that faggot who says don't do it and takes the bait, but whatever. Just don't do it. For whatever reason you might have, it's not worth. Things can get pretty shitty and I'm pretty sure you know this, but the pain will cease. It always does and will, I can tell you this from experience.
>>
>>28798260
I'm screencapping this and sending it to your worthless parents if you suicide in my maintenance area you fucking faggot. im so tired of cleaning you dipshits up
>>
File: Good feel pepe.jpg (37 KB, 391x378) Image search: [Google]
Good feel pepe.jpg
37 KB, 391x378
>>28798864
O shit, where in FL are you? I'd like to do a pact with someone.
>>
>>28798655
she was probably raped, I think rapes are a lot more common and basically go unpunished in Russia
>>
>>28804831

swfl here. where u at?
>>
>>28803175
Helium is a dwindling resource we need to fucking run MRI machines and shit, don't waste it on suicides which can basically be committed with anything.
>>
>>28804956
I'm in jax, but can get to swfl, my senpai lives there.
>>
>>28799737
Are you retarded? The train driver is still going to have to deal with the fact that it was his/her that train ran you over, regardless of whether he sees it.
>>
>>28798260
The fact that you're more interested in making people guilty and getting attention from people here than actually killing yourself makes me think you're just posting this to talk about whatever it is that's bothering you.

Killing yourself to get to other people is the stupidest fucking thing ever unless you're a Tibetan monk or some shit. If you hate them that much just kill them, but you won't, because you're just looking for attention.
>>
>>28798553
where's the blood , fake and gay.
>>
I want OP to do it. Stop trying to tell him no. If you truthfully feel there is no more hope then just end it all. Suicide is one of the most courageous things you can do.
>>
>>28798260
>What should I write in my note to make everyone feel as guilty as possible?
It's basically answered here:

>>28801049

You could write something like, "I hope the train conductor doesn't feel guilty, or blame himself for any of this. It wasn't HIS fault."

This'll leave everyone else guessing as to who pushed you to do this.
>>
Why does anyone want to straight up kill themselves?
>Go into the woods with whatever gear and food you can get
>Chill out, either find a reason to live to go out the way nature intended
>>
>>28805213
Train wheels are hot anon, and it's in the snow, there'd be minimal blood, and most would have drained away in the rocks anyway.

>>28802957
Maybe because a picture on the internet isn't the same as real life? Actually being around, and being responsible for a death is a lot different to just seeing it on the net. Same as actually performing surgery is way more disturbing for people than watching a documentary with surgical footage in it.
>>
>>28804959
You're an idiot, if MRI machines are facing an immediate shortage of helium they could recycle it instead of constantly leaking it and having it be replaced.

The reason helium is running out is because it's price-controlled way below its value. People buying more or less balloon gas won't affect that one bit.

Your post is so stupid I'm gonna start using helium as a fucking condiment just to piss you off.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.