[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here have an eating disorder? Fatties welcome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hanging-skeleton.jpg (24 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
hanging-skeleton.jpg
24 KB, 615x409
Does anyone else here have an eating disorder? Fatties welcome of course but I am anorexic.

I am a 6'0 male and weigh 107lbs. I am able to maintain this JUST about by eating peanuts and drinking soda.

But I am dropping weight, I am down 10lbs in 9 months and getting faster.

>Parents always cook for me even though I tell them not to
>Make huge portions
>Makes me scared as they are obese
>Have certain tricks to avoid eating
>Keep a log of all the methods used to avoid eating so I don't do the same thing and make them suspicious (ie I flush down the toilet my food only a few times a week to prevent it becoming obvious)

The problem is that they seem to be making BIGGER portions as I lose weight which means I eat even less. If they weren't so arrogant about cooking I am sure I could control my intake. I'll post the log I keep in a second
>>
File: charteating.png (50 KB, 1270x440) Image search: [Google]
charteating.png
50 KB, 1270x440
>>28798180
this is my way of avoiding. fit weren't helpful, do you guys have any advise?
>>
>>28798180
>>28798193
You might as well kill yourself outright, it's less unpleasant.

Also, please don't put things that aren't fluid down your sink, it'll clog.
>>
>>28798193
This was a lot more funnier when I thought the color coded was to do with disposing of shit.
>>
>trying this hard to not eat
Fuck you, OP. I'm 5'11 and 42kg and eat 2000+ calories per day. Idiots like you have it easy but just try and make excuses.
>>28798193
>stuffed into socks
Thanks for the giggle
>>
>>28798193
>stuffing spaghetti into socks

kek dude
>>
>>28798193
You're mapping a color to a statement
The 'Color' column should be named 'Method of Disposal' or equivalent
>>
>>28798193
This is pretty well formatted.
Well done dude,I'm impressed.
Have your parents ever outright called you out for not eating the food?
>>
>>28798781
A couple of times I just pretend to be sick.
>>
>>28798193
Do you ever eat the food?
>>
>>28799083
I eat enough to look like I am eating
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.